Posted 2 Nov 2022, 1:40 pm
Integrations Engineer at Stord
About the Integration Engineer Position:
The Integration Engineer position is a highly cross-functional and multi-faceted role. You can expect to work with our clients and internal stakeholders to gather technical requirements, identify opportunities to improve internal systems and processes, and provide level 2 support for continuous improvements. In this role, you will drive technical designs and build integration solutions. To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable taking on challenging integration problems and developing innovative solutions. As you are both a technical expert in building integration solutions whilst always keeping customer needs top of mind.
What You'll Do:
- Build integration flows between the Stord platform and 3rd party supply chain systems, such as ERP, WMS, and e-commerce platforms, as outlined by the Integrations Lead
- Performing testing on integrations and get sign off from the customer prior to go-live
- Produce detailed documentation for new integrations, handing off to our support team when live
- Support existing customer integrations when issues arise, providing feedback to the support team to improve their coverage and our documentation
- Communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers to understand and resolve issues related to integrations
- Look for ways to enhance our integrations flows and processes, working with wider team to suggest and implement improvements
- Track progress and provide regular updates on integrations in our work management platform and at team standups
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or STEM field ideally
- 5-6 years experience working on B2B system integrations, preferably in Supply Chain
- Experience in integration tools like Dell Boomi/Mulesoft etc.
- Experience reviewing, interpreting, and mapping EDI messages
- Understanding of REST, JSON and XML, with experience using API clients (ideally Postman)
- Experience is providing 3rd line support to non-technical audiences, with ability to communicate clearly and simply
- Supply chain/logistics experience
- Exposure to WMS or ERP systems such as NetSuite or InfoPlus
- Startup experience
Please mention the word **SMARTEST** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok