Posted 2 Nov 2022, 1:41 pm
Global Campaign Director at ExtraHop
We are ExtraHop. We're on a mission to provide security teams with the intelligence they need to confront and stop advanced threats like supply chain attacks, zero-day exploits, and ransomware attacks. ExtraHop helps the world’s leading enterprises, including The Home Depot, Ulta Beauty, and Wizards of the Coast, rise above the noise to secure their business in the cloud and on the ground. We have ambitious growth plans, and we're looking for people who would love to join us on this exciting journey and grow their careers at the same time.
ExtraHop is looking for a Senior Global Campaigns Director who will be responsible for driving the strategy and results across our most strategic campaigns. In this pivotal role, you will partner with product marketing, corporate marketing, digital marketing, and regional marketing stakeholders to design, orchestrate, activate, optimize and measure integrated go-to-market (GTM) campaigns that elevate market awareness, and drive demand generation campaigns that deliver against pipeline and bookings goals for assigned initiatives.
The candidate should be a well-rounded, result oriented marketer and strategic thinker with a proven track record of successfully leading, managing and implementing best in class worldwide integrated campaigns that resonate with key markets and personas.
- Lead the development of full-funnel integrated campaigns that drive rich engagement across target markets throughout the customer journey for assigned GTM plays enabling the segments/ regions to source demand and accelerate sales across key solutions, areas, and industries
- Develop creative and inclusive campaigns fostering a culture of agility with always-on testing, learning, and optimizing
- Work with product marketing and demand teams to understand the cultural nuances of our customer groups across regions, so that these can be reflected within campaign deployment across markets
- Ensure campaigns are aligned to marketing and sales strategies, priority targets, pipeline and bookings goals; and focused on relevant business and market trends
- Lead the overall campaign planning and build process including messaging, content, campaign architecture, channel strategy, segmentation, measurable campaign KPIs, ongoing optimization and reporting
- Manage global campaign activation or work in close partnership with regional demand teams to execute within appropriate segments/ regions to ensure ongoing results optimization and maximize investment
- Be the champion of effectiveness, with experience in setting up measurement frameworks, interpreting results and then presenting results in simple and insightful ways to senior leadership teams
- Leverage ongoing performance data to enhance creative effectiveness and improve campaign adoption and pull through
- Continually seek ways to articulate our brand positioning and product messaging in a way that connects deeply with customers and ultimately drives commercial outcomes
- Contribute to the setting of brand and campaign objectives and KPIs (example of metrics may include: increase in brand level awareness, Lead-MQL rate, MQLs (sales appointments, MQL- SQO rate, % direct source contribution to new business, account penetration and engagement, pipeline advancement)
- Monitor campaign results and impact on pipeline goals, proactively recommending and implementing rapid course adjustments when needed
- Proactively recommend new programs and processes via feedback from global or local demand generation campaigns and tactics to further increase customer acquisition and ROI
- Manage all projects to be on target with timelines, quality, resources required, SOWs and budgets
- Proactively communicate, own and lead a best-in-class ongoing briefing process for the full customer journey and campaign life cycle, to key cross-functional stakeholders
- 15+ years’ global/multi-channel marketing experience in marketing within B2B Enterprise/ SaaS technology
- 10+ years’ experience running business-to-business global demand generation campaigns and programs
- Experience leading teams that build creative and measurable campaigns
- Blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytics and project management expertise
- Experienced and creative marketer with a proven track record of delivering cut through creative for integrated campaigns
- Highly effective, inspirational collaborator who can influence teams in a highly matrixed organization
- A passion for building impactful campaigns armed with data-driven decision-making
- Confident in analyzing & synthesizing large amounts of information and data to create a clear, compelling narrative
- Direct experience in designing brand-led, customer centric and digital first journeys that are creatively famous and deliver against commercial goals
- Previous experience with and oversight of various online marketing channels including PPC/SEM, digital advertising and paid social in support of 1-to-many programs as well as highly strategic ABM programs
- Previous responsibility for and oversight of global webinars, content syndication, email and lead nurturing
- Professional proficiency in Marketing Automation, ABM, Salesforce.com, 6Sense as well as other productivity and collaboration tools preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets and external agencies
- Ability to analyze data, pull and present detailed reports (from marketing stack such as Eloqua, Salesforce, Tableau)
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to foster solid relationships with cross-functional stakeholders at peer and senior level
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) essential
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please mention the word **BENEVOLENCE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok