Posted 1 Nov 2022, 3:30 am
Senior Counsel Marketing and Advertising at Tubi
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Counsel to draft marketing agreements and clear content for marketing campaigns, working cross-functionally internally and with external parties. You are a mid-level attorney with some experience working in an in-house environment. In addition, you possess highly collaborative interpersonal skills, and take pride in personal excellence, displaying a high level of energy and possess a proven ability to thrive in an environment with frequently shifting priorities. We would like this position to report to our Los Angeles, San Francisco, or New York offices, but we will consider allowing the successful candidate to work remotely from any US-based location.
- Working cross-functionally to complete complex commercial agreements, including marketing, partnership, and services agreements with partners, in support of Business Development, Marketing, Sales, Growth, Production, Technology, and Content Licensing
- Providing counsel on industry-specific marketing issues, including sweepstakes/contests, FTC influencer disclosures, and intellectual property clearance for marketing campaigns and the marketing of Tubi Originals
- Must be excited about technology and ready to roll your sleeves up and examine tough legal problems to reach a creative solution
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad responsibilities. Members of our team typically have a primary focus in one or two areas, but do work (and must be willing to do work) in other areas of transactional needs that we support: Sales and Commercial Contracts, Compliance Issues for Marketing and Advertising, and Content Licensing
- You must have the ability to operate independently and work proactively with various teams across the organization
- JD received from a well-respected U.S. law school
- 6+ years legal experience required in entertainment marketing contract drafting and negotiation
- 3+ years of in-house legal department experience counseling marketing teams
- Strong transactional background, with familiarity with IT/technology transactions a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex legal transactions and drive them to close amidst interdepartmental concerns
- Admission to the State Bar of California is preferred. Registered In-House Counsel is acceptable, provided the individual is licensed in at least one U.S. state
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is $238,050.00 - $248,400.00 annually for New York City and Westchester County, NY; $$207,000.00 - $216,000.00 annually for Colorado. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus, a long-term incentive plan, and various benefits, including medical/dental/vision, insurance, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and other benefits in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Please mention the word **SELECTIVE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok