Posted 1 Nov 2022, 1:25 pm
Product Manager Product Led Growth w Pendo.io at Constant Contact
Shifting Constant Contact towards a more “Product Led” approach, resulting in deeper adoption of features and higher conversion of trialers to customers is a top company priority. This role will be crucial in the planning, execution, and optimization of experiments and features to meet these objectives and to help small businesses grow not only their business but also their understanding of marketing and how Constant Contact can be a part of that journey.
Experience with Pendo.io is a requirement, as this person will serve as an internal evangelist for this tool from both an in-app guidance perspective, and also from a product analytics perspective as we shift the organization to be more data-driven. You'll work closely with our product teams to design & test use cases to drive user experience improvements tied to our KPIs and business objectives.
You will work very closely with design, marketing, engineering, and senior management to launch products and features that move the needle. You should communicate with customers to hear their needs and build to their needs, but also build the features that they don’t even know they need yet.
This is a remote-first US position. Or, if desired, you can work in a hybrid model from one of our offices in Boston, MA, Waltham, MA, Gainesville, FL, or Santa Monica, CA. Whatever it takes for you to be successful.
What you'll do:
- Drive adoption of Pendo internally for product analytics & guidance
- Launch and optimize features, guides, and experiments to drive adoption of the product itself and conversion to paid customers
- Work closely with other PM’s and PM leadership on alignment of priorities and execute on them accordingly
- Analyze user data to propose product improvements and optimize product led experiments/features
- Interview and communicate with customers to understand needs
- Define rigorous requirements including success criteria, acceptance criteria, UX designs, launch plans, and business objectives
- Work closely with UX to develop designs in alignment with the brand
- Work closely with the development team to scope & vet requirements, manage milestones, schedules, and deploys, as well as the prioritization of features and issues in sprints and backlogs
- Maintain a healthy and groomed backlog
- Communicate product updates to stakeholders
Who you are:
- 3+ years of product management experience in B2B SaaS, preferably in digital marketing
- Experience with Pendo.io
- Experience working with in Product Lead Growth, onboarding, or in product guidance
- Expertise in agile product development
- Expertise in leading and coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and action items
- Strong organizational, communication, verbal, written, and presentation skills
Please mention the word **MANEUVERABLE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok