Posted 1 Nov 2022, 6:51 pm
Rust Developer SE Asia at Soramitsu
As a Senior Rust Dev at SORAMITSU, you'll be working on some of our most exciting projects, including:
IROHA 2 -- a ground-up rebuild of the enterprise permissioned blockchain tech we use in most of our work, and
Polkaswap -- the eagerly anticipated AMM DEX (decentralized exchange) we're releasing into the Polkadot ecosystem.
This is a unique opportunity, as you won't just be working with blockchain technology, you'll be building critical new digital-asset and value-exchange infrastructure with a team of industry pros.
- Design, implement and support software production.
- Write tests that guarantee high quality of functional and non-functional characteristics of produced code.
- Perform code review for other developers.
- Take part in making architectural decisions.
- Transfer your knowledge to other team members and mentor junior developers.
- Interview people that will perform the development of the blockchain systems.
- Select and integrate frameworks and libraries which will be the part of software systems (and prove your selections)
- As a senior developer, you should understand the business goals of the system, plan your work upfront, provide correct estimations to each task and be able to foresee possible problems to eliminate them before they appear.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3-6 years of experience.
- Strong proficiency in Rust, with a fair knowledge of the language specification.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, and algorithms.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, p2p and distributed systems.
- Understanding cryptography algorithms, blockchain concepts.
- Understanding of blockchain consensus algorithms work.
- Knowledge of one or more blockchain protocols: Hyperledger Iroha, Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Quorum, MultiChain, R3 Corda, Polkadot, Cosmos or other.
- Knowledge in C++ language is a plus.
- Understanding of basics in DevOps engineering.
- Knowledge of principles and practices in Agile development.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning and git-flow.
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Significant attention to details.
- Maintain a positive attitude while giving and receiving constructive criticism
- Use feedback to make improvements and take appropriate corrective actions.
- High degree of honesty and ethics.
- Be open to changes and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
Please mention the word **USEFUL** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok