Posted 1 Nov 2022, 7:10 pm
Trading Assistant at Abra
Abra is on a mission to create a simple and honest crypto bank to enable millions of crypto holders to maximize the potential of their crypto assets. We operate an easy to use app allowing users to earn interest, buy, sell, hold, and trade in cryptocurrencies, in one single place. Our vision is an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone by making cryptocurrency investing simple and accessible. Our growing crypto investing and wealth management platform is used by millions of consumers in over 150 countries and growing!
We are growing our team to match our growing user base. This is an opportunity to join a company that is part of the biggest financial revolution in modern history.
Our Institutional Trading team is looking for a Trading Assistant who will work hand-in-hand with the trading desk to maintain and develop trading models and support an established trading business. In this role, you will work with the co-heads of the OTC desk to build cutting-edge infrastructure that will directly impact the trading PnL. This is an attractive opportunity for ambitious Associates who want to be part of the action on a trading desk.
What You’ll Do:
- Work side by side with Co-Heads of OTC Desk
- Learn proprietary methodologies and trading systems that support an established trading business
- Execute quantitative research and post-trade analysis utilizing Python
- Build and maintain trading models
- Enhance existing trades; identify and pursue new opportunities
- Attention to detail is a must for this role
- 3+ years of experience on a trading desk
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, and statistical modeling
- Possess a strong work ethic and be able to learn quickly in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Maintain composure and communicate clearly when under pressure
- Ability to succeed working as part of a diversified team
- Strong interest in trading and financial markets
- Strong understanding of math, probability, and statistics
- Advanced aptitude for problem solving multitasking
- Globally distributed team (everyone is remote!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
At Abra, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace and candidate experience. We strive to create an environment where everyone has a sense of belonging and purpose, and where we learn from the unique experiences of those around us.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Please mention the word **AUTONOMOUS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok