Posted 1 Nov 2022, 7:10 pm
Senior Product Manager at Blockstream
At Blockstream, we’re building solutions on Bitcoin that will disrupt the existing financial system. We imagine a world where individuals and businesses can easily access a global, permissionless system to secure their money, use it every day, and invest it or put it to work. In pursuit of our expansive vision, we’ve built a full stack of innovative products on top of the Bitcoin protocol, from layer 2 projects like Liquid and c-lightning, to end user software and hardware wallets like Green and Jade. Our brand stands for innovation in the Bitcoin community, and we’re growing our team to accelerate the future. Come join us in our mission!
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll define a product vision that addresses strategic opportunities for one of our mission critical products. You’ll translate your vision into a roadmap in partnership with our talented engineers, and mobilize a cross-functional team to bring features to life and deliver measurable results.
This role reports to Blockstream’s Chief Product Officer and offers opportunities for growth in scope and responsibilities.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Define and execute on a product vision; own the product narrative and communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
- Instill a user-focused approach to product development, building empathy by interfacing with a diverse ecosystem of users, customers and partners
- Employ data-driven decision making and hold yourself and teams accountable to measurable outcomes
- Engage with engineering on technical issues and align their work to product goals
- Provide leadership and direction to cross-functional teams (engineering, UX, business development, marketing, DevOps, etc.)
- Lead project execution, anticipating and resolving roadblocks, coordinating the work of teammates, and clearly communicating goals and status with the org
What We Look For In You (Required Qualifications):
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager with a proven track record of delivering impact
- Understanding of blockchain-based technologies
- Technical background (e.g. engineering degree or technical work experience); can engage with engineering teams on technical issues
- Comfort with the pace, scrappiness and dynamic environment within a growing startup
- Entrepreneurial mindset; know how to be nimble, spot and react to new opportunities
Please mention the word **DEFENDER** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok