Posted 30 Oct 2022, 5:11 pm
Backend Infra Engineer at Nifty's
ABOUT NIFTY’S, Inc.
Nifty's connects fans to what they love most through NFT-powered collectibles, experiences and rewards. Our innovative NFT platform and easy-to-use interface enable communities to collect and trade digital art and other collectibles from their favorite brands and creators. Leveraging eco-friendly blockchain technology, Nifty’s empowers our partners with a premium, flexible and secure platform to launch their NFTs and make them discoverable by Nifty’s global community. Nifty’s is a fully remote company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and test end-to-end Typescript and Node.js (Express) applications both locally and in a shared staging environment.
- Ensure security and data protection, and optimize service uptime.
- Experience implementing analytics systems architecture.
- Support reliability for code bases across the site.
- Maintain and optimize Kubernetes infrastructure in AWS.
- Maintain CI/CD infra components.
- Web3 experience preferred
- Experience with Terraform preferred
- Experience with software containerization, i.e. Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Postgres/SQL experience
- NodeJS/Typescript experience
- REST API design experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills are required.
- Thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, and remote environment.
Other things to note:
Nifty’s, Inc. strives to be a best-in-class and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Please mention the word **THINNER** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok