Posted 29 Oct 2022, 4:31 pm
Revenue and Billing Operations Manager at Checkr
As the Revenue and Billing Operations Manager you will report to the Controller, Revenue Accounting and you will play a major role in Checkr’s Order to Cash process. You will ensure invoices are complete, accurate and are sent timely to Checkr’s customers each month. In addition, you will also help support the Customer Success team, assist in all billing related inquiries, and support month-end close operations. Lastly, you will lead ad-hoc projects and provide support during our annual financial statement audit. As a part of Checkr’s accounting team, you will help to ensure Checkr provides accurate and timely financial reporting and that all accounting records are booked in accordance with US GAAP.
- Lead a team of Revenue Analysts to support revenue and billing operations
- Manage communication/collaboration with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Legal, and Customer Service
- Review invoices and pricing changes for errors, working with engineering and operational teams to address those issues
- Ensure all billing activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Manage day-to-day, monthly, and year-end operations of the revenue team
- Assist with continuous process improvement and development of automated systems including implementation and enhancements to Billing tools
- Continue to develop and implement policies and procedures to scale with the businessReview financial reporting files including ad-hoc internal reports and financial analysis reports
- Assist with the management of annual financial audits and month / quarterly reporting for board meetings
- Lead ad hoc projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, CPA or CPA track is a plus
- Minimum of 5+ years of accounting-related work experience, including at least 2-3 years of management experience
- Combination of public accounting and industry experience preferred, Big 4 experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (preferably Oracle); Stripe, JIRA, and Salesforce experience a plus
- Excellent organizational abilities, attention to detail, strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize, problem solve, take initiative, and maintain confidentiality of sensitive personnel information
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel); familiarity with databases and SQL is an asset
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment and lead complex initiatives
- Responsible for taking ownership of the invoicing process
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $115,600 - $136,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please mention the word **ELATED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok