Posted 29 Oct 2022, 4:31 pm
Senior Manager CX Product Management at Pure Storage
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As Senior Manager of CX Product Management, you will lead all aspects of Product Management for Pure’s fast-growing professional services and solutions portfolio. Professional Services are a key part of helping customers to quickly realize the full value of Pure’s Modern Data Experience and a major component to achieving world-class customer NPS scores!
You’ll work closely with the Pure Customer Experience (CX) team, customers, sales leadership, and our partner organization to set the strategic direction for Pure’s industry-leading services portfolio.
- Collaborate with the Professional Services Delivery team and lead a professional services product portfolio strategy including roadmap, value differentiation, and competitiveness along with ensuring operational excellence and readiness for launch.
- Assess the competitive and market landscape and accurately predict trends
- Masterfully execute plans to drive awareness, value messaging, competitiveness, and operational excellence around all professional services.
- Design, develop, and test innovative pricing models and build the foundational standard work necessary to effectively commercialize and operationalize.
- Develop formal mechanisms to capture ongoing customer and field feedback on our professional services and incorporate learnings into the formal product roadmap.
- Develop a business case to justify investments that show financial ROI to formally create professional services products.
- Collaborate with go-to-market teams, services delivery teams, and product teams to expand the services portfolio around Pure’s Modern Data Experience.
- Lead the definition, pricing, packaging, and route to market decisions that shape a compelling services roadmap focused on customer outcomes.
- Own business stakeholder buy-in on roadmap direction, be a trusted strategic adviser for the Pure executive team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 8 years of services, solution, or product management experience.
- Ability to communicate persuasively, develop and deliver data-driven presentations to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated experience successfully working in a matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and process skills.
- We are a high-growth company - you will need to be able to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Creative thinker who loves to innovate, influence, and execute.
- Ability to travel and willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate the needs of customers and sales teams
- Experience working with as-a-service and recurring revenue models is a plus
- Channel partner experience a plus
- MBA preferred but not required
Please mention the word **PLEASURE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok