Posted 29 Oct 2022, 5:11 pm
Events and Influencer Marketing Specialist at Ankr
Paving the way for the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a “1 click” API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out: https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam offices.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship-resistant.
By cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers, builders and users regain control over their applications and data.
Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
- Create and implement creative influencer marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Identify and cultivate relationships with influential thought leaders and influencers.
- Participate in relevant networking and business events.
- Create content ideas, as well as write and curate content
- Investigate industry experts, competitors, target audiences, and users.
- Consider new and innovative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Keep up with new trends, technologies, and influencers.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategies spanning multiple channels.
- Plan events in detail and execute them while being able to juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Coordination with our design and marketing teams regarding the event's online and offline materials.
- Budgeting and management
- Administrative duties include scheduling, booking meetings, updating the database, etc.
- Maintain contact with suppliers, sponsors, and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge about crypto and who are the most relevant crypto influencers
- Passionate about Crypto/Web3/DeFi
- Proven track record in campaign outreach strategies
- Extensive knowledge of the social media marketing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Well-organized with exceptional time management abilities
- Excellent project management abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building abilities
- Ability to network
- Creative and structured problem solver with solid perception and intuition
- A strong work ethic, self-discipline, and a desire to succeed are required.
- Previous event management experience
- Structured but aware of the organic, ever-changing nature of event coordination
- Fluent in English
ANKR is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Please mention the word **FAITHFULLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok