Posted 28 Oct 2022, 2:15 pm
Senior Electrical Engineer at Magic Leap, Inc.
Magic Leap is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer / Electrical Engineer (Digital/RF/SI Simulation) with 3+ years of experience to join our team and work in an advanced research and product development engineering environment, for next generation Magic Leap augmented reality (AR) devices. This position will be responsible for the simulation, development and integration of high-speed interfaces on our enterprise products. The position will entail design, integration and verification of digital circuits, as well as performing SI simulations for high speed interconnects in the design.
This role is based in our HQ office, Plantation, Florida and requires you to regularly come into the office.
- Research and development of new technologies from concept to productization
- Provide technical guidance to other team members in issue resolution and product development.
- Work with and drive development effort across teams in a multidisciplinary cross-functional organization
- System and component specification definition
- Simulation, modeling, design and test prototype designs
- Simulate electrical signal integrity on PCBs and flexes
- Expand beyond digital baseband simulations into ESD/EMI simulation and modeling on PCBs and flexes
- Correlate simulations with actual product performance
- Define, optimize and execute design verification test plans to ensure compliance with applicable industry standards
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve design issues
- Support manufacturing process, test plans, test fixture designs, etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Digital/RF/Electronic product design, development and simulation
- Solid understanding of Digital and Analog Design
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to details
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering drawings/schematics
- Experience with schematic and layout tools (Cadence/Mentor Graphics etc.)
- SI Simulation experience highly preferable
- Experience working with high-speed interfaces (e.g. USB-C, PCIe, DisplayPort, MIPI, DDR) is highly preferable
- Experience with MATLAB, C/C++, Python, etc.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills ·
- BS in Electrical Engineering is required. MS in Electrical Engineering or related field preferred (Computer Engineering or other)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
Please mention the word **PURPOSEFUL** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok