Posted 28 Oct 2022, 4:30 pm
Business Intelligence & Analytics Manager Berlin Cologne at eyeo
Get to know us
eyeo is an open source software company whose market-leading ad-filtering technology powers products like Adblock Plus and AdBlock as well as technical integrations for leading browsers on the market. Our privacy-first products like Crumbs promote transparency and an improved browsing experience. eyeo is dedicated to giving users control of their online experience while fostering a sustainable online value exchange between content creators, publishers, advertisers and users.
In combining our User Growth partnerships and our subsidiary products, our technology reaches 250 million monthly active users.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy and sustainability as well as keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo has colleagues based all over the world. We love our diversity and our company culture. We practice an agile, remote workstyle with work distributed in cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously. If working remotely isn’t for you, we also have two offices (Cologne and Berlin) that you can choose to work from. Twice a year we come together with our teams for Team Days and once a year we offer an offsite company retreat, Summer Week. By offering remote work and in-person sessions, we have built a hybrid culture that offers a unique dynamic of flexibility and belonging.
What you'll do
As a Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager, you’ll be one of ten people in the Finance Team and drive the initiatives within the whole organization. This role is a mix of management and data engineering responsibilities with a bigger focus on the first one. You will be a partner who understands the needs, propose the solutions and deliver the results for our internal stakeholders.
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Build up Power BI as the main go-to data hub for all decision makers across the company
- Develop and execute the BI strategy and roadmap
- Prioritize, plan, and execute data analysis projects that are touching on all areas of the business
- Build and automate meaningful dashboards that will help stakeholders make effective decisions
- Provide actionable insights regarding financial, products, projects and user data to help achieve company targets
- Manage a data engineer who builds and runs the technical BI infrastructure (data warehouse, ETL processes, etc.)
What you bring to the table…
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence
- Ability to help teams understand their information needs
- Ability to clearly present insights to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- A passion for understanding data and identifying trends
- Joy of working in an international and diverse work environment
- Educational background in Business, Computer/Data Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
It's awesome if you know about…
- Have experience with Power BI, Jira, Personio, LucaNet
- Know about IBCS reporting standards
- Have some technical understanding (Azure SQL Warehouse, MS SQL Server Management Studio, Power BI Dataflows, Power Query M, SQL/T-SQL, DAX)
What we offer
- Work remotely or from one of our offices —we trust you to find what works best for you
- Budget for the following: home office and/or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days paid vacation + Volunteer day
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly child care allowance for children under 6
- Offsite team days and the annual summer company retreat
- Company-sponsored hackathons
- Monetization: https://adblockplus.org/blog/acceptable-ads-explained-monetization
- eyeo in the news: https://eyeo.com/press/
- Blog updates: https://eyeo.com/blog/
- Life at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/careers/working-at-eyeo
- The team at eyeo: https://eyeo.com/team
- Open Source repository: https://github.com/adblockplus, https://gitlab.com/eyeo
Please mention the word **APPRECIATE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok