Posted 28 Oct 2022, 4:32 pm
Customer Service Advisor GBI at Fender
When most people think of Fender® guitars and amplifiers, they think of our rich history and legacy, after all the Spirit of Rock & Roll is our company motto. For us at Fender® it’s all about the future. We need to work hard today to MAKE HISTORY tomorrow.
As the world's leading guitar manufacturer, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation "FMIC" has become synonymous with all things rock 'n' roll. Our iconic instruments such as the Telecaster, Stratocaster, Precision Bass & Jazz Bass guitars are known worldwide as the instruments that started the rock revolution and they continue to be highly prized by today.
It is our vision to continue championing THE SPIRIT OF ROCK-N-ROLL® throughout the world and our mission is to exceed the expectations of music enthusiasts worldwide.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME PART OF OUR FUTURE LEGACY?
Fender EMEA has an exciting opening for a Customer Support Advisor - GBI (12 month FTC) based out of our East Grinstead office in the UK. In the role of Customer Service Advisor, you will offer excellent care to the established dealer network and consumers whilst also providing key support to a team of Business Development Managers (BDMs).
The department provides key support for all service and parts related issues, technical queries and return and repair of warranty products. A key aspect of the role is being able to provide high standards of customer service and support within Company guidelines.
- Handle product returns including issuing RA numbers using in-house returns system and tracking return status with third-party warehouses and couriers (UPS and freight forwarders) for warranty and non-warranty repairs, goods sent in error and marketing stock.
- Raise queries with third-party warehouse for shipping errors including incorrect items received and missing or damaged goods.
- Raise credit memo requests from the sales and accounts departments through the returns system.
- Provide technical support for all FMIC products to dealers and end users by phone and email.
- Respond to incoming customer service issues by phone and e-mail to the standard expected of an industry-leading company.
- Maintain dealer account information including contacts, addresses and shop details to appear on www.fender.com
- Assist Business Development Managers with any dealer customer service or stock issues that arise.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
This is an indication of the main responsibilities of the role and the Company reserve the right to amend the content of the role at its discretion
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of how guitars and amplifiers function
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accomplished written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT Skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Office
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong customer focus
- Ability to prioritise work and adapt to changing priorities
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships
- Experience of working in a customer service driven environment
- Good knowledge of FMIC product lines.
- European languages are desirable
Post COVID-19, Fender is working under a hybrid flexible working arrangement, with most employees working both from home and the office. This means that in most cases, our employees will experience a blend of working from home, or from the office, dependent on what type of role they undertake and the requirements of that role. We encourage leaders to both manage business requirements and offer flexibility where possible.
Why Work for Fender?
We offer a range of Company benefits to our employees and we would love you to join the team!
- Private Medical Cover
All employees are eligible to join our private health care scheme through salary sacrifice. Employees are eligible to benefit from tax relief of this provision.
- Learning and Development
We have an extensive range of courses and Udemy training sessions to enhance your learning! We also fund accreditations and externally recognised qualifications.
- Season Ticket Loans
If you need a season ticket loan for travel, we offer season ticket loans that cover your travel, and the cost is repaid free from interest.
- Birthday Voucher
Every employee receives an employee voucher on their birthday!
- Long Service Awards
We operate a long service awards that recognises your individual contributions to Fender.
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
Unlimited telephone counselling 24/7 counselling helpline and where applicable, structured short-term solution focused therapy. Advice and information for practical legal, financial, and medical matters. Online CBT and resources, face to face sessions up 6 per year.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Cyclescheme gives employees access to bikes and safety equipment with big savings up to 50% over retail prices created by economies on VAT*, Income Tax and National Insurance.
- Workplace Pension Scheme
We offer a workplace pension which Fender will contribute 50% of your contributions, capped at 3%.
- Free unlimited access to Fender Play
Want to learn the guitar, bass, or ukulele? Look no further than Fender Play, free to all our employees!
- Fender Staff Discounts Program
We offer comprehensive discounts on all products and accessories available from our Fender.com & Jackson.com websites.
- PreSonus Staff Discount Program
Discounts are also available on products from PreSonus Audio Electronics, a member of the Fender Family of brands.
- Working from Home Allowance
All employees that can work from home are eligible to receive an allowance to cover the extra costs of working from your home.
- Working from Home Equipment and Support
We want to support all our employees to work from home and offer a wide range of support mechanisms and equipment to ensure you’re all good to go!
- Flexible Working Culture
All our employees* have the opportunity to work from home and from the office environment. We have offices in East Grinstead and Endell Street, London.
*Subject to individual role requirements
- Fender Days
2 x discretionary annual leave days taken on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve for all employees.
Please mention the word **WORTHWHILE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok