Posted 28 Oct 2022, 4:32 pm
Program Assistant Professional Development at Great Minds
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Program Assistant, Professional Development.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Great Minds Professional Development Services Team is responsible for the overall management and support of all teacher professional development events offered by Great Minds. The PD Services team communicates with schools and districts utilizing Great Minds curricula (Eureka Math, Wit & Wisdom, and PhD Science) to identify their needs and obstacles in implementation of the curricula, and provide suggestions for PD. The Program Assistant will provide support for event logistics.
- Assist PD Services Team in successfully executing PD events.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, pre-event logistics, communication with various groups and post-event tasks.
- Remotely organize all event logistics for district-hosts and Great Minds facilitators (including schedule, participants, assigned facilitators, pre-session work, required materials, and links to virtual classrooms and post-session surveys)
- Keep clear and meticulous records of PD customer communication and PD events in Salesforce and Smartsheet
- Conduct post-event follow up, such as feedback collection and accounting tasks
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- 2-4 years of experience in customer service and/or event management logistics
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn about Great Minds curricula and PD products
- Proficient in MS Office suite and willingness to learn additional software including Salesforce and Smartsheet
- Preference for experience in an educational setting and/or support of professional development session
- Bachelor’s degree
- This team will have up to four offsites per year where you will be travelling to an office.
- A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position
- Excellent benefits package
- Please send a resume and cover letter to apply
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
Any communication to applicants relating to the Great Minds hiring process will only come from email addresses with the domains greatminds.org or greatminds.recruitee.com. If in the course of the application or hiring process with Great Minds you are contacted through another domain, are requested to provide banking or other sensitive information, or you note any other suspicious activity, please contact email@example.com
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Please mention the word **CONGRATULATIONS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok