Posted 27 Oct 2022, 4:15 pm
SuiteScript Developer at KnowBe4
Remote positions open to the US only.
The SuiteScript Developer is responsible for creating scalable processes that utilize the best practices in Netsuite development to drive the business forward. This position will collaborate with other developers, front-end designers, and project managers to create new and/or improved business solutions.
- Develop business workflows using SuiteScript 1.0, 2.0, SuiteFlow, and SuiteScript Debugger
- Lead design on workflow automation
- Peer review code as needed
- Collaborate with Netsuite administrators on the design and creation of fields, forms, save searches, reports and workflows as needed to facilitate automation projects
- Operate within established Dev Ops and agile development environments as well as offer suggestions for efficiencies
- Collaborate with QA to establish test cases and documentation required for change management and compliance standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Minimum 3 years experience of Netsuite Administration
- Minimum 1 year experience with software development
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Working Knowledge of Netsuite
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in system/workflow analysis
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, good communication skills, and a desire to improve processes
- Team Player
- Ability to work autonomously
The base pay for this position ranges from $115,000 - $130,000, which will vary depending on how well an applicant's skills and experience align with the job description listed above.
Please mention the word **BLAMELESS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok