Posted 27 Oct 2022, 4:17 pm
Marketing Operations Analyst Marketo at Planet
Welcome to Planet. We believe in using space to help life on Earth.
Planet designs, builds, and operates the largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. This constellation delivers an unprecedented dataset of empirical information via a revolutionary cloud-based platform to authoritative figures in commercial, environmental, and humanitarian sectors. We are both a space company and data company all rolled into one.
Customers and users across the globe use Planet's data to develop new technologies, drive revenue, power research, and solve our world’s toughest obstacles.
As we control every component of hardware design, manufacturing, data processing, and software engineering, our office is a truly inspiring mix of experts from a variety of domains.
We have a people-centric approach toward culture and community and we strive to iterate in a way that puts our team members first and prepares our company for growth. Join Planet and be a part of our mission to change the way people see the world.
Planet is headquartered in San Francisco, California, Earth.
About the Role:
The Marketing Operations Analyst is a critical role that will oversee strategic development and day-to-day execution of marketing automation and lead lifecycle activities. This position will be a key contributor on the Growth Marketing team and will work closely with Sales Operations.
This role requires an analytical, critical thinking mindset and will manage operational processes and MarTech systems to optimize lead flow, scoring, data quality, and reporting.
Impact You’ll Own:
- Oversee marketing attribution for all marketing generated leads and contacts to ensure accurate campaigns tracking from all digital and offline sources
- Handle ongoing data cleanup and enrichment
- Optimize marketing reports based on best practices
- Assist with the implementation of the Data Orchestration tool (RingLead), by setting up triggers to normalize, segment and enrich data
- Ensure proper data sync to Salesforce and support lead segmentation and lead to account mapping
- Understand and troubleshoot API connections within the MarTech stack - including but not limited to GoToWebinar, PathFactory, AEM Assets, Salesforce, and Marketo and provide solutions for data flow issues and campaign attribution
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder management and communications on cross-functional projects like lead scoring and handoff
- Set up cross-platform nurture flows and provide email performance reports with insights that support optimization
What You Bring:
- BA/BS degree required
- 4+ years of experience in B2B tech with track record of increasing responsibility
- Expertise with marketing automation tool Marketo (Pardot or Hubspot a plus, Marketo certification a plus)
- Proficiency of Salesforce with a demonstrated ability to build complex reports and dashboards without supervision
- Familiarity with data orchestration tools like RingLead or similar
- Experience using project management tools such as Monday.com, Kanban, Asana, or similar
- Excellent grasp of best practices for email marketing and design (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, subject line testing, ALT tags, image optimization, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Knowledge of data segmentation, dynamic content and email measurement
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills
- Fast learner—can achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly
Benefits While Working at Planet:
- Comprehensive Health Plan
- Wellness program and onsite massages in specific offices
- Flexible Time Off
- Recognition Programs
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning and Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Offsites and Happy Hours
- Volunteering Benefits
Some Press About Us:
Tiny, privately owned satellites are changing how we view the Earth features in NBC News
Why we care so much about Belonging.
We’re dedicated to helping the whole Planet, and to do that we must strive to represent all of it within each of our offices and on all of our teams. That’s why Planet is guided by an ultimate north star of Belonging, dreaming big as we approach our ongoing work with diversity, equity and inclusion. If this job intrigues you, but you’re thinking you might not have all the qualifications, please... do apply! At Planet, we are looking for well-rounded people from around the world who can contribute to more ways than just what is listed in this job description. We don’t just fill positions, we aspire to fulfill people’s careers, most excited about folks who are motivated by our underlying humanitarian efforts. We are a few orbits around the sun before we get to where we want to be, so we hope you’re excited to come along for the ride.
Planet is committed to building a community where everyone belongs and we invite people from all backgrounds to apply. Planet is an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Planet is an inclusive community and we know that everyone has their own needs. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the interview process, please call Planet's front office at 669-214-9404 or contact your recruiter with your request. Your message will be confidential and we will be happy to assist you.
Compensation (only applicable for Colorado applicants):
The base pay range targeted for this position in Colorado is: $60,300 - $122,000. This role is eligible for equity.
The actual offer, including the compensation package, is determined based on multiple factors, including experience, location, and other business considerations.
Planet is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not able to work from a state where Planet is registered, you will not be eligible for employment.
Please mention the word **EVENLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok