Posted 26 Oct 2022, 8:59 am
Front End Engineer @ TrustSwap company at TrustSwap
TrustSwap is a multichain, full-service digital asset ecosystem that offers: Token and Liquidity Locks, Token Minting, Decentralized P2P/OTC Escrow, Launchpads, Incubator programs, a variety of NFT services including a Whitelabel NFT platform, Token Vesting as a Service, Staking as a Service, and other Automated Distribution Protocol solutions. We also own ‘The Crypto App’, one of the world’s most popular crypto mobile apps with over 4.3M downloads and a top rating. Our goal is to build secure, transparent, and user-friendly blockchain dapps and services to empower the global adoption and security of digital assets.
TrustSwap is looking for a front-end engineer who is excited by both the premise of the product and the crypto/web3 space at large. Interested to discuss the product features and technical implementation is a must to ensure we ship the most impactful solution.
- 1+ years of experience in Next.js.
- 1+ years of experience in TypeScript.
- Knowledge of modern CSS such as Flexbox and Grid.
- Ability to brainstorm new ideas, and refine them with clear development specifications.
- Ability to take ownership of feature timelines and delivery.
- Take ownership of our existing products, as well as the ability to influence the ideation, and design of future products.
- Work closely with the design team and build new user interfaces.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use. E.g., plug-and-play widgets to be used by clients in their UI.
- Conducting appropriate unit and module testing; detecting, reporting, investigating, and fixing defects in the application (production support)
- Write test cases and optimize the performance of the app.
- Experience with React hooks (v16+), and development of modular components.
- Experience with CSS fundamentals
- Experience with web3.js or ethers.
- Working knowledge of DeFi and Ethereum.
- A demonstrated interest in cryptocurrencies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup.
- Experience communicating on a daily basis within a multicultural team.
What we offer:
- Working from home
- Salary range 45-70K
- Payment is in crypto.
- Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues from around the world.
- Working on innovative and interesting projects in different blockchain verticals.
- An informal, ambitious, professional, collaborative company culture.
Front-End Engineer at Trustswap?
Sounds like something you would excel at, while also having fun doing so?
Apply now, we are looking forward to your application.
TrustSwap offers a diverse ecosystem of dapps and services supporting multiple blockchains and a massive user base. With 4.3M+ downloads of The Crypto App and over $6.5B in tokens secured in Team Finance vaults by more than 23K blockchain projects in March ‘22, TrustSwap plans to continue making a difference for the years to come.
TrustSwap is built by a veteran team of developers, advisers, and experts with storied professional histories. The management team includes executives of well-known firms such as Intel, CoinMarketCap, Goldman Sachs, Siemens, KPMG, Unisys, GoDaddy, Deloitte Consulting, E&Y, IBM, HP Burton, Johnson & Johnson and Warner Bros.
Visit https://trustswap.com/ for more information.
At TrustSwap, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please mention the word **POSITIVELY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok