Posted 26 Oct 2022, 3:45 pm
UX Design Intern at KnowBe4
This position is fully remote, meaning you will not be required to work in our Clearwater, FL office. However, you will have the option to work in-office or hybrid, if you are located in the greater Tampa Bay area and would like to do so.
This position is open within approved states in the U.S. Not all 50 states are approved.
Dates of Program: May 22 - August 11, 2023 (12 weeks)
Application Dates: You should apply as soon as possible but understand that because of our large pool of applicants, the selection process can take a few months. We strive to create a diverse group of interns as we feel that it improves the overall internship experience.
Attention: This is a paid internship. Please note that for internship positions with the in-office or hybrid option, the intern would be responsible for relocation (if needed) and lodging for the duration of the internship. Some internship positions are hybrid/in-office and some are fully virtual. Positions that say "Remote" in the title are fully remote, and positions without "Remote" in the title are hybrid and the intern will be expected to be in the Clearwater office 2-3 days a week.
Internship Program Details: Join the best internship program around! Interns get unique insight into the minds of the CEO and senior executives during Ask Me Anything sessions. Interns will receive company training, onboarding, and professional development training to help transition into the workplace. Interns will also engage in team-building activities and awesome socials specifically designed for the interns. Because we offer both hybrid and remote internships, we will offer a variety of virtual activities, in addition to in-person activities for those interns located in the Tampa Bay area. For more information on the internship program, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/internships.
The UX Design intern will collaborate with our Product and R&D teams to help design high-quality and user-friendly features. Projects may include, but are not limited to, conducting user research and testing, creating or updating user personas, participating in story mapping, and creating user-friendly wireframes, mockups, and user flows.
- Build out user stories, user flows, and use cases associated with new features
- Synthesize data from conducting user interviews and reviewing existing feedback to discover the needs and pain points of our customers and end-users
- Create wireframes, mockups, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows, using UX principles and user research
- Perform usability testing, card sorting, and other research methodologies to test workflows, IA, UI patterns, and find areas of potential improvement
- Present findings of research and testing to Product/R&D teams and proposing solutions
- Work in professional UX research and design tooling
- Work within an Agile software environment
- Create wireframes, user flows, and hi-fidelity mockups
- Attend and moderate user interviews
- Present data and designs to team and stakeholders
Internship Opportunities / Experiences:
- Build out a UX portfolio and gain valuable on-the-job UX experience while working under the guidance of an experienced UX Designer
Training You Will Receive:
- Work under the guidance of an experienced UX Designer and receive support and training related to all of their learning objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Passion about solving user issues and pain points through UX
- Basic knowledge of design programs such as Figma or Adobe XD
- Completion of at least junior year of a bachelor’s degree in UX/UI Design, Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or a related field
Please mention the word **EASYGOING** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok