Posted 26 Oct 2022, 3:46 pm
Outbound Sales Development Representative Manager at BambooHR
What You'll Do
As an Outbound Sales Development Rep. Manager, you will be responsible for the Sales Development Representatives' (SDR) pipeline and revenue team quota. You will play a key role in our sales organization by working in partnership with marketing and sales groups. The right person will love optimizing team performance, developing sales talent, and creating a fantastic customer experience.
- Aid current SDR management to hire and manage a team of Inbound SDRs whose role consists of inbound lead qualification and pipeline creation
- Identify training needs through feedback and call evaluations
- Design and execute on-going training programs
- Ascertain skillsets of current and future SDRs, mentoring and guiding them to further their growth
- Work with current SDR management in analyzing performance data and reports
- Continue to cultivate and further grow SDR team camaraderie
- Communicate regularly with sales and marketing leaders to discuss best practices, business and market trends, and review qualification approach to maximize opportunities
What We'll Love About You
- You have outstanding leadership skills, with 2+ years experience leading a high-performing inbound sales team
- You have a track record of successfully coaching, mentoring, and developing inbound sales talent for a SaaS technology company
- You have a Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- You possess strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You're proficient in, and have working experience with Insidesales.com/Velocify and Salesforce.com
- You're a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- You have the desire and ability to work in a fast paced team environment
Please mention the word **REPLACEABLE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok