Posted 26 Oct 2022, 4:30 pm
Quality Assurance Analyst II at BambooHR
What You'll Do
If you’re looking to accelerate your career as a QA expert, develop your mentoring and leadership skills, while maintaining a product impacting millions of users daily—setting them free to do great work—we’ll get you there! As a QA Analyst II, you’ll partner with our incredible Engineering and Product scrum teams by providing a holistic testing and quality management approach.
Your initial area of focus includes:
- Collaboration with QA, engineering, and product teams cross-functionally, testing new features, detecting bugs, and conducting regression testing
- Creating test cases and testing notes, and executing them against various requirements including technical documents, wireframes, and mockups
- Triaging, reproducing, verifying, and documenting issues reported from customers
- Participating in post-mortem/retrospective meetings to gain insight on how to improve the testing approach and other needs
- Reviewing designs with the team and identifying potential defects before development work begins
- Advocating for customers and quality throughout the development process (We love our customers!)
- Mentoring and training QA team members on skills, abilities, and tools
What You Need to Get the Job Done
- 3+ years of experience in Manual QA (manual testing)
- Strong understanding and proficiency with Postman
- Solid experience of SQL and Linux
- Experience developing test plans and writing test cases/testing notes
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Black, White, and Grey Box testing
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies within a specified project/scrum team
- Ability to identify critical testing needs by identifying key interdependencies or risks
- Ability to identify potential risks and opportunities pertaining to product quality, with an ability to work with key stakeholders on developing meaningful solutions
Beyond the technical skills, we’re looking for individuals who are:
- Clear communicator with the team and stakeholders
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well in a dynamic team environment
If you have a curious mindset, are hungry to learn new products, and are able to adapt to an ever-changing environment, you’ll be in good company. This is a fully remote position if you reside outside the state of Utah. Remote, in-office, or hybrid options are available if you live within driving distance to our Lindon, Utah offices.
Please mention the word **MAGIC** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok