Posted 25 Oct 2022, 5:10 pm
Senior Front End Developer at Gelato
Gelato Network is a protocol that automates smart contract executions on Ethereum. We develop an open-source decentralized network of relay nodes that developers can plug into to create amazing automated dApps for their users.
Join our team of 7 and work directly with the founders to build the future of Automation on Ethereum. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events (after Corona), and participate in amazing off-side retreats with the team!
What we offer:
- Small, fully remote team with an office in Zug Switzerland (in case you don’t want to work remotely)
- Be one of the first employees and work directly with the founders
- Build the next generation of automated services on Ethereum and Layer 2 networks and become an expert in the most cutting edge UX standards of dApp development
- Work together closely with industry leading teams that we team up with to deliver the most innovative products in the DeFi industry
- Token Options - Get a share of the networks future tokens and be able to participate in Gelato’s upcoming DAO
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by the community, including industry leading experts such as Gnosis, Christoph Jentzsch and the two largest Venture DAOs (The LAO, Metacartel Ventures)
- 4 years experience with React.js, Vue.js or similar front-end frameworks
- 3 years experience Graph QL
- 3 years experience with Typescript
- Strong CSS skills
- Experience with web3 libraries (ethers.js, web3.js)
- Experience with testing your code on Ethereum test networks
- You can work with high autonomy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Design skills
- Experience with Solidity
Technologies we use and teach:
- Typescript (preferred)
- Ethers.js / web3.js
Please mention the word **DELIGHTFULNESS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok