Posted 22 Oct 2022, 7:10 pm
Social & Content Manager at NEAR
Pagoda is the first-ever Web3 Startup Platform where developers and entrepreneurs can build, launch, and operate new blockchain-based products and services. As a primary builder of the NEAR Protocol, Pagoda delivers capacity, velocity, simplicity, and affordability needed to power tomorrow’s Web3 startups.
We are looking for an innovative, empathetic, and productive person who is excited about building the next generation of crypto startups, feels comfortable challenging opinions, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Pagoda is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
What You’ll Get For Joining:
- Unlimited Annual Leave / PTO
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Yearly Company Retreats (2022 in Lisbon!)
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Summer Wellness Week: the first week of July
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by us
About The Role:
Pagoda is looking for a Social & Content Manager to take ownership of the team’s content and social calendar across our different communication channels. Our main audience? Developers.
As the team’s content manager you must have a proven track record of effectively implementing, managing, and executing a content calendar strategy that helps amplify the messages Pagoda needs to convey, and educate users. You need to balance strategy building and execution, creating blogs and copy for our socials, as well as coordinating other team members who will collaborate with technical content, tutorial, or other developer-facing content. You’ll report to our Senior Manager of Developer Marketing.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Spend about 50% of your time creating content for our audiences
- Create and manage the content calendar for Pagoda’s products and social
- Coordinate with members of the team to make collaboration-based pieces (e.g. engineering articles), and edit them for publication.
- Research and implement new content formats and topics for developers
- Maintain an intentional cadence of content on our social media
- Serve as a bridge between our audience and the team, sharing needs and the pulse/narrative active in our industry.
- Collaborate with the Product, Developer Relations and Community teams to assist in content production and scheduling.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and navigate change with ease
- Identify, analyze, and maintain content and social media impact metrics
What We're Looking For:
- Exceptional writing and communication skills. A storyteller.
- Ideally 3+ years of writing experience in a tech-oriented field.
- Ideally +1 years of experience as a user or peer of Web3/blockchain applications.
- Outstanding understanding of social media pulses and following industry conversations.
- Stellar attention to detail and process orientation.
- Demonstrated passion for the blockchain/crypto space
- Demonstrated experience in a rapidly scaling startup environment/thrive amidst rapid change
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work well with others
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field is a must
We'd Love If You Have:
- Experience with writing blockchain-specific content before.
- Some technical experience or knowledge oriented towards development.
- Experience creating or editing video content
Here’s What Our Interview Process Looks Like:
Depending on calendar availability, from the first stage to the final stage, we do our best to keep the entire process to under three weeks. Our interviews take place via Zoom and typically consists of the following stages:
- Internal Recruiter Call (30 to 45 minutes)
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (30-60 minutes)
- Technical Interviews (4 x 60 minutes)
- Pagoda Values Interview (30 to 45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any special requirements for your interview and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Ideal Location For This Role
This is a fully remote role, so that your timezone matches or overlaps with our leadership for this role, you’ll ideally be located in the US or Europe.
Our Values at Pagoda
Innovate and deliver—so our customers can build. We deliver new solutions for real, often urgent, customer needs. Practical over hype. We uphold our standards of excellence while balancing velocity and pragmatism.
Focus precious time and energy on what matters. We are intentional about where we aim our resources. We channel our talents to focus on the critical missions in order to make an outsized impact.
Favor ownership, agency and action. Everyone is an owner. As individuals, we are responsible and accountable for our work. We empower builders to make decisions and innovate without the burden of unnecessary roadblocks or complexity.
Work as a team of empathetic humans. We practice mutual respect, open communication, humility and collaboration. We are kind and empathetic. We are welcoming towards diversity in all forms, including differences of perspective.
Never break trust. Integrity is rare—and valuable—in this space. Reputation is hard to build and easy to break.
Please mention the word **EXCITE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok