Posted 22 Oct 2022, 7:10 pm
Senior DeFi Engineering at Zilliqa
We are looking for an experienced DeFi hacker to be part of the DeFi engineering team at Zilliqa. This is a vital role to drive and position Zilliqa as a hub for DeFi activities.
As Senior DeFi engineer, you will be reporting be part of the DeFi engineering team under SVP Platform engineering
- Design and engineer new and innovative DeFi DApps for the Zilliqa ecosystem
- Design good tokenomics for DeFi Dapps
- Support DeFi initiative from the Zilliqa ecosystem
- Promote DeFi within the Zilliqa ecosystem
- Understand existing DeFi trends and gaps within the Zilliqa ecosystem
- Be part of the team that build DeFi DApps to enrich Zilliqa ecosystem
- Support DeFi DApps within the Zilliqa ecosystem
- Passionate about the cryptocurrency and blockchain fields with a strong interest in CeFi and DeFi. You love to constantly learn and keep abreast of trends and developments in the industry. Degen and DeFi hacker is a plus
- Computer science background
- 2+ years experience in full-stack development and smart contract developments (eg. Solidity, Scilla)
- Good understanding of both in functionality and engineering aspects of web3 tooling and a few DeFi projects eg. Aave. Yearn, Sushi, L2, etc…
- Have contributed substantially to DeFi Projects
- Good understanding of crypto-economics is a plus
- Good understanding of spot and derivative markets eg. Perpetual is a plus
- Participation in Crypto hackathons is a plus
To apply, submit your resume in PDF format or LinkedIn Profile.
Please mention the word **PROPITIOUSLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok