Posted 21 Oct 2022, 1:15 pm
Clinical Operations Manager at Within Health
The Clinic Operations Manager, in conjunction with the VP of Clinic Operations, will play a key role in ensuring the overall efficiency of the organization. The Clinic Operations Manager will be responsible for supporting organizational day-to-day needs of operations, and staff. The Clinic Operations Manager will develop, execute and oversee aspects of service delivery, quality assurance, governmental regulations, licensing, regulatory compliance, program policies and practices, assess and address various needs, and issues as they arise. The position will be hands-on, interacting and coordinating with management, staff and clients.
- Ensures policies and procedures are current and make appropriate updates
- Continually assesses patient flow for increased efficiencies
- Assists in the support and management of medical records ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Coordinates staff to ensure operational efficiency
- Ensures appropriate staff training
- Works with TA on staffing needs
- Organizes and tracks incoming and discharging patients
- Weekly organization of incoming patients for clinical discussion
- Ownership of CE staff training process
- Scheduling, obtaining required documentation, securing, and communicating CE, and assuring the required documentation is received
- Maintains staff training library
- Combs channels for information and update recurring elements of weekly newsletter
- Assure all coverage for clinical staff has been communicated
- Develop processes and systems, with guidance and input from CCO
- Admin support, e., scheduling meetings, sending invitations, providing zoom links, completing forms, applying for CE's, formatting patient emails
- Ensures completed documentation at the end of a patient's stay, i.e., aftercare plan and discharge form are sent, MDS is sent to staff, and all signatures are obtained
- Supports nurses, continuity managers, program managers
- Assists with end of month reports
- Assists in clearing the cases for admissions
- Manages and updates matrix
- Effectively communicate waitlist states and timelines to biz dev and admissions
- Manage and track clinical leads and therapist case availability
- Minimum of 3 years management experience or equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in working with Eating Disorders or in the Healthcare field.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Commitment to providing nonjudgmental quality health care
- Commitment to working with diverse communities
- Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize operational tasks
- Project management experience
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Professionalism, punctuality, flexibility, and reliability
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Integrity to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Action oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask and juggle multiple priorities
- Outstanding ability to follow-through with tasks
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of a team and independently
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm and willingness to pitch in whenever needed
Pay Range: $
Please mention the word **ENJOYMENT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok