Posted 21 Oct 2022, 2:00 pm
Cost Accountant at FreshRealm
FreshRealm - CONNECTING THROUGH MEALS
At FreshRealm we aspire to be THE fresh meal company. Fresh meals are our focus, and we are passionate about revolutionizing this rapidly growing category.
FreshRealm develops, sources, commercializes and assembles fresh meals. Fresh meals, including meal kits, ready-to-heat, and ready-to-cook offerings are 100% our focus. We partner with leading Grocery, Convenience, and Omni channel retailers to deliver the very best meals to their customers. Our success is measured by the success of our retail partners. Service, quality, and consistency are our obsession, and we take pride in every meal that our customers place on their shelves.
At FreshRealm meals are more than a source of nutrition; they are our passion. Meals are the heart of a timeless ritual of sitting down to connect with family, friends, and ourselves. We are proud to play a small part in the ritual of “connecting us through meals”.
If you are a leader looking to build the future of fresh meals, you are growth-minded and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, or you are excited to work with the country’s largest retailers, go to market with the best in product quality and work with industry leaders that care for each other and their communities, FreshRealm is the perfect fit for you.
The Cost Accountant will work cross-functionally with Operations and will partner strategically with our Executive Leadership Team to provide insight and perspective on results, risks, and opportunities. Additionally, as part of our FP&A team, be an integral participant in designing and implementing leading-edge fact-based decision-making and standard cost model.
This will be a Remote Role and will require travel to our production facilities (Swedesboro, Indianapolis, Montezuma, & San Clemente).
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze manufacturing variances and perform root cause analysis
- Work proactively with Operations, and Supply Chain functions on root cause analysis and solution development
- Perform reconciliations of key cost/variance accounts
- Monitor compliance with recording transactions
- Research transactional errors, determine root-cause, and implement solutions
- Validate, analyze, and research standard costs
- Perform margin analysis on new and existing product lines
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on various policy proposals
- Manage physical inventories process with Operations personnel and monitor cycle counts
- Design standard cost system within an ERP environment
- Work cross-functionally with operations, supply chain, and sales to ensure data integrity
- Demonstrated ability to use business knowledge to influence actions and constructively challenge the status quo at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to develop partnerships and effectively influence change across a broad stakeholder network
- Demonstrated change agility and ability to deal with ambiguity for self and others
- Demonstrated ability to leverage financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
- BA/BS required with a major in Finance or Accounting preferred. MBA is strongly preferred.
- Must possess 4 years of work experience in progressive finance roles. Experience in manufacturing or food environment with solid Project Management background preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-oriented environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong SAP implementation and analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in the use of Google Suite. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite preferred
FreshRealm, Inc does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of FreshRealm, Inc.
Covid-19 protocols are consistent with State Regulations
Please mention the word **PAMPERED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok