Posted 21 Oct 2022, 2:15 pm
Software Engineer Backend at Shopmonkey
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on a product squad to develop new features and enhancements for our product. You should demonstrate the mastery of the fundamentals of computer science and be comfortable with implementing and shipping end-to-end features and fixing complicated issues with light supervision from a senior engineer. We are looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel excited about rolling up their sleeves to realize our potential. This is a backend position so you must have a good understanding of the backend of our application.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Work directly with an Engineering Lead and other software engineers as part of a product squad
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively in team with a product manager, product designer, quality engineer, and other team members of the squad
- Operate in a fast-moving environment with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Experience designing, building, and operating production services
- Experience building and operating multi-tier web applications, including REST APIs
We Are Looking For You If You Have:
- A strong understanding of SQL (ideally Postgres or MySQL) and Data Modeling
- Experience with Git and GitHub or GitLab
- Container services such as Kubernetes, experience (a plus!)
- PubSub/Eventing pattern experience (a plus!)
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or similar field)
Please mention the word **HARDY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok