Posted 20 Oct 2022, 1:50 pm
UI UX Designer at Hector Network
About the company
Hector Network is an expansive decentralized ecosystem run by a utility token, HEC, and complemented by the TOR stablecoin. The company is committed to developing the future of web3 by pioneering decentralized offerings ranging from Tokenomics, NFT collections, and marketplace to launchpad and Defi Metaverse.
Our mission is to bring mass adoption of blockchain technology to life by lowering the barrier to entry and making crosschain expansion happen.
Hector Network is a growing project with big ambitions and an incredible team of passionate innovators. As such, we are looking for a very driven and passionate UI designer who thrives in a fast-paced environment to work together with the team on many exciting sub-brands.
In that role, you’ll be working closely with the Head of UI,external design, and development teams to help them easily make functional Web3 dApps and other sub-projects visually stunning and instantly attractive. Your focus will be on different sub-projects such as Dex, Institute, NFT marketplace, library, Metaverse, and many more.
In addition to that, you'll be working on website design, digital campaigns, and promotional materials.
The ideal candidate has design ingenuity, a sense of art, user empathy, curiosity, with the ability to understand development structure and at least basic web development. You will help us bridge the gap between new users who are not familiar with the crypto/NFT/DeFi space and existing users who are well acquainted with such technologies.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Designing and iterating the user interface elements of our sub-projects to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Creating well-crafted, high-fidelity UI mockups,interfaces,visuals and components
- Improving design systems
- Creating clear and attractive interface assets such as buttons, icons, widgets, diagrams, illustrations and infographics
- Conducting layout adjustments based on changing requirements and user feedback
- Refining design through rigorous testing in order to ensure improvement and optimization
- Keeping your understanding and knowledge up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Desired skills and experiences
- Strong visual portfolio demonstrating conceptual thinking and problem solving
- At least 2 years of UI experience
- Confident in Figma
- Confident in Adobe Suite (or similar graphics software)
- Knowledge of Interaction Design and Graphic Design principles
- Understanding of culture and trends in design and UI best practices
- Visual Communication skills and ability to envision and translate complex information into functional content/layouts
- The ability to deconstruct Functional / Non Functional Requirements into a UX driven application
- UI animation is a plus
- CSS3 / HTML 5 is aplus
- Experience with confluence is a plus
- Previous experience with Web 3 projects or desire to develop your career in that space is a big plus
Why working with us
- Exciting opportunity to join a top Web3 project on a Fantom network
- Amazing chance for you career movement into the revolutionary and innovative space
- Competitive salary
- The environment of creativity, flexibility and freedom
- Global Connections in the Web3 space
- Working in environment where ideas and opinions are valued and encouraged
- Talented and supportive team
- Flexible Hours
- You’ll learn a looot
We are going full steam ahead!
Come join us!!!
Please mention the word **LUSH** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok