Posted 19 Mar 2022, 11:43 am
Senior Software Engineer at Savages Corp
We are building a 100% remote team to help our clients innovate faster, and we have an opening for a Senior Software Engineer to work on a new project.
What we do
Insurtech, Fintech and Proptech companies reach out to us for help developing and launching innovative digital products at scale. The problems they are facing are often complex and require careful understanding, planning and reliable execution. We have the expertise and experience to deliver these projects from requirements to production.
- You are a strong communicator with solid English skills.
- You are comfortable working fully remotely and communicating asynchronously.
- You have a good understandig of Git processes and workflows, and are willing to follow them.
- You have solid expertise developing products at scale with Vue, React or Angular.
- You don't like repetitive tasks and have experience automating builds, tests and releases.
- You are helpful to those around you: you prioritize unblocking colleagues when possible.
- You have a good understanding of how the Web works and the components involved.
- You can take ownership of a project, identify the gaps, suggest improvements and deliver production-quality software.
- You are comfortable with contributing to Node projects and have experience with or an interest in learning GraphQL.
- You have experience working in the insurtech, fintech or proptech domains.
- You have experience leading teams and mentoring fellow engineers.
- You're familiar with AWS or other major cloud service providers.
- Mid-April to early May
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok