Posted 23 Mar 2022, 0:25 am
Inside Account Executive SMB New Logo DACH at Jamf
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Inside Account Executive is a key member of the EMEIA sales team, helping prospects and our partner network to understand how they can make the management of their Apple devices robust and easy. The role works with the extended sales team to hit individual targets as well as to contribute to achieving the territory sales goals.
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy within an assigned territory to bring new customers into Jamf
- Work in partnership with Sales Development Representatives, Sales Engineers and Key Account Executives and to build quality pipeline and to ensure our customers success with Jamf and their Apple devices
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement on a monthly and quarterly basis, while creating satisfied customers
- Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders at accounts while managing the entire sales-cycle from prospecting to closing the deal
- Build trusting relationships within the sales ecosystem including Channel Partners and Apple as well as maintain strong relationships with other internal stake holders at Jamf
- Leverage industry leading sales tech stack including SalesForce.com, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, Gong.io and much more
- Use Salesforce.com to document and manage sales activities
- Help bridging the gap to executives, increase Jamf mindshare, and elevate Jamf to a more strategic position within all accounts
Skills & Requirements
- 4-year / Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- A combination of relevant experience and education may be considered
- Professional working proficiency in English and German (required), any other languages are a plus
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, business or entrepreneurial role (required)
- Ability to collaborate effectively with dynamic co-workers in a result driven culture
- Ability to create and work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to learn quickly and to take and work with feedback provided
- Ability to simplify ideas in an easy to understand, non-technical manner
- Outgoing, can-do attitude
- Great communication skills
- Business acumen and a self-starer mindset
How we help you reach your best potential:
- Named a Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials, 2021.
- We offer a clear and defined sales career path. Our main goal is to help you successfully step into our Account Executive role, but there are many ways to advance your career at Jamf.
- We train and then we give you the room to grow. Our Jamfs can explore the vertical career path, as well as the horizontal, to discover new interests and opportunities.
- You don’t have to be a techie to be a Jamf. Our best-in-class sales focused Bootcamp training provides you with the technical and product knowledge required to confidently talk with customers about Jamf.
- We set achievable targets, help each other out, and share best practices across the team.
- You will have the opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 57,000 global customers with the best Apple device management solution in the world.
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us.
- We encourage you to simply be you. We constantly seek and value different perspectives to ensure Jamf is a place where everyone feels comfortable and can be successful.
- 23 of 25 world’s most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their best work (as ranked by Forbes).
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok