Posted 29 Mar 2022, 10:04 pm
Python Developer at Ampcontrol.io
Ampcontrol - Python Developer
We're Ampcontrol, building AI-powered software for optimizing electric vehicle (EV) charging.
We are a venture backed remote team of engineers and energy experts based in the U.S and Europe building the new way of EV charging. Our primary goals are to enable companies to provide higher capacity charging on existing infrastructure as well as optimization of fleet charging logistics.
🌎 Our Mission
We're on a mission to help the automotive industry transition to 100% electric vehicles.
We believe in a future of self-managing, reliable, and affordable charging for companies, fleet operators, and humans on our planet.
💻 The Role
- All levels of experience. The position will be accordingly
- You'll be building and improving our python backend system, including the core optimization system and our customer facing APIs
- Maintain and improve test environment
- Develop our Python3/FastAPI service further, with an eye on performance and scalability
- Work with data scientists to build a stable and powerful architecture for ML-applications for real-time optimization
- Build, maintain, migrate databases and accommodate time-series data
- Write clean and easily maintainable code for our optimization engine with a focus on reliability and scalability
⭐ You have
- Professional experience in python software development or QA engineering
- Experience in at least one cloud computing platform
- A good understanding of DevOps tools and methods, including end-to-end testing
- Fluency in English for verbal and written communication is required
- Motivated to work in the electric vehicles and sustainability industries
- Experience with PostgreSQL and Redis preferred
We're a remote team. You can work from America, United States, Canada, Europe.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok