Posted 3 Oct 2022, 5:55 pm
Contract iOS Developer at RDX Works
What is the job?
Would you get excited building native iOS applications from the ground up, through to release onto the app store? How about if those applications were genuine industry firsts? If so, joining our RDX family might be right for you.
You will join a small app development team, helping drive the greenfield build of the first mobile wallet that will define the future of decentralized finance (DeFi).
Collaborating with the team, you will absorb the research, design, and user testing which has taken place over the last year, and then get cracking on converting Figma to code alongside a top-notch team of developers and designers. You’ll have a great deal of input on shaping the ultimate design as implementation marches along to our first release, and then to apply everything you’ve learned on shaping the next release.
RDX Works is in the midst of a complete rethink of what the DeFi user experience ought to be, and we need an iOS Guru to drive the development & delivery of a world-beating product that will define the future of decentralized finance (DeFi).
What are we looking for?
- You have been a big part of several consumer-facing iOS applications which made it to production.
- You are a confident coder, and you enjoy working in Swift.
- You’re comfortable working without a net. Some of the concepts we’re implementing are world firsts, and there’s no prior art to fall back on or Stack Overflow posts to trawl for help.
- You are intelligent and learn quickly.
- You enjoy a good design debate and can keep an open mind to ideas which go against your own notion of how a problem should be solved.
What do you need?
- Demonstrable experience as a professional software developer. This includes time spent in iOS development experience - must have published apps to the app store!
- Experience using Swift & SwiftUI
- Confidence with TCA architecturehttps://apply.workable.com/rdxworks/j/118E8A508A/
- Experience using complex API’s (e.g. WebRTC, etc.), working with creating compilers/parsers.
Who are we?
At RDX Works, we're a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we're living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is fuelled by decentralized finance (or DeFi for short), enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to over $200 billion in a few years. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn't even a rounding error on the over $400 trillion held in traditional finance. We're focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions.
RDX went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi—and we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We're keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we're also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration.
We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now.
If this job sounds like it was made for you, then please apply directly via the link or if you don’t have an up to date CV to apply with, contact email@example.com for more information
Please mention the word **CUTENESS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok