Posted 3 Oct 2022, 10:18 pm
Data Engineer at iVisa
We’re growing! Don't miss the opportunity to be part of our global team as our Data Engineer
At iVisa we believe that traveling should be simple. That’s why over 1.1 million travelers have chosen us to facilitate their photos, passports, visas, and other travel documents. We are the easiest, fastest, and simplest solution in the market. Our company is growing 100% year on year. We know our biggest strength is our people and we’re looking for the right new team members to help propel our culture and achieve our goals. Above all else, we always have fun!
If you are passionate about data, technology and generating value based on data to solve business questions, this role is perfect for you. In the Data & Analytics team we have the responsibility to develop solutions to cover the Data Lifecycle with a special focus on monetization and support business users in the process of making better informed decisions.
What would you do?
- Analyze and organize raw data
- Build data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Interpret trends and patterns
- Conduct complex data analysis and report on results
- Prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling
- Build algorithms and prototypes
- Combine raw information from different sources
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
What are we looking for?
- 2 years minimum experience working with Pandas and Numpy for data processing.
- At least 2 years experience working with ETL and data modeling tools.
- 1 year minimum experience working with Airflow for scheduling and monitoring of data extraction, loading and transformation tasks as well as batch processes.
- At least 4 years experience using SQL for analytical query generation (aggregations, moving windows, sorting and joins).
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Linux based operating systems such as Ubuntu, RedHat OS, PopOS, ZenOS and others.
- Experience working with programming languages such as C++, Java, or Python.
- Experience with cloud computing and services such as Redshift, S3, EC2
What we offer?
- Remote-first: work from everywhere.
- The opportunity to collaborate and learn from Data Analysts , UX Designers, Software Developers, Engineers and many other experts.
- Work in a hyper-growth, dynamic and international environment. Run in a highly tech-minded company with top of line tools.
- The opportunity to help build a company that will continue to redefine the travel industry.
- Transparent company culture with flat hierarchies (and super cool coworkers).
- Lots of responsibility and a real chance to make an impact.
iVisa ensures equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without discrimination or harassment based on race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or medical condition.
Please mention the word **BRILLIANCE** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok