Posted 1 Oct 2022, 3:45 pm
Customer Support Representative I at Checkr
As a Customer Support Representative at Checkr, you will be the first line of communication and support for Checkr customers and partners. As their first point of contact, it is your responsibility to provide impeccable, empathetic customer service in a fast-paced, regulated industry.
- Become a product expert in Checkr and a savant of productivity
- Takes ownership of daily task and responsibilities
- Help customers with questions and educate Checkr clients about the product and process best practices via email, phone, chat and other channels in a timely, professional, empathic manner
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate internal and external parties
- Provide feedback about how we can, as a team and company, provide an industry leading customer experience
- Serve as the single point of resolution for our customers
- Respond to customer phone calls and email from 8am-5pm PST.
What You Bring:
- Prior B2B customer support experience
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy and understood
- Excellent written and communication skills
- High proficiency in iOS operating systems and high proficiency working with computers in general.
- Proficiency in tools such as ZenDesk, Asana, Slack, Salesforce, and other SaaS platforms
- Ability to show empathy and compassion especially in sensitive and escalated situations
- Ability to proactively solve and anticipate client needs to ensure cases are resolved completely and quickly
- Previous customer support experience a plus
- Ability to work remotely efficiently and responsibly in a quiet environment without distraction
- At least six months working in a business office environment preferred
- Open to learning and practicing new processes, freely communicating ideas, and committed to the best end result
- Ability to learn on your own and proactively seek answers and solutions to new problems
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
*The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $46,240-$54,400.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please mention the word **CUTENESS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok