Posted 24 Sept 2022, 2:00 pm
Associate Product Marketing Manager at Aspire
Aspire is the influencer marketing platform empowering ecommerce brands to build and cultivate influential communities of influencers, ambassadors, affiliates, customers, and more. Brands using Aspire can discover authentic partners, streamline relationships, scale their programs, and measure true business impact — regardless of where they are in their influencer marketing journey.
Aspire is trusted by Glossier, Dyson, Newell, Outer, Brooklinen, and over 400 additional customers. Investors include Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Pear.vc, and more. For more information, visit www.aspire.io.
We’re growing across the board - and we're looking for an Associate Product Marketing Manager to join our distributed remote marketing team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, Aspire is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
What You'll Do
- The Product Marketing Manager is an organized, detail-oriented, full-time product marketing manager working across the Aspire to organize, track and report on go-to-market activities
- Support project management of entire go-to-market strategy between different teams and departments (Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Support)
- Authoring and copywriting of effective product collateral for internal enablement and external promotion
- Manage timelines, deadlines, and budgets in addition to attending team meetings
- Serve as liaison and communication channel among all impacted teams
- Set up team briefings, internal reviews, and any meetings needed to complete a given project
What You Need To Succeed
- 3 years of marketing experience
- 1+ years of product marketing experience; B2B tech experience preferred
- Strong writing skills
- Extremely detailed oriented and aggressive with deadlines/timelines
- A self-starter demeanor with excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to influence senior leadership and lead highly matrixed teams
- Proven track record of supporting successful marketing programs, product launches, involving large-scale cross-functional teams: product, demand marketing, design, legal, operations, and others
- Strong problem solver; comfortable in investigating into and addressing unknowns in marketing and communications scenarios
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change with ease
- Bachelor's degree required
Benefits and Perks
- Global Perks & Benefits
- $100/month Wellness & Internet
- Personalized growth plans
- $2500 annual education credits
- Unlimited PTO (flexible vacation policy)
- $600 equipment/remote setup budget
- US Only
- * 401k Plan
- * Health, vision, dental Insurance
Our Commitment to Diversity
Aspire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
Please mention the word **TRIUMPH** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok