Posted 18 Jun 2022, 5:45 am
Director Sales at Sony Music Entertainment US
This role will sit within our Legacy Sales team, focusing on multi-artist campaigns, celebrations, and our annual holiday initiative. You will work primarily with our internal Legacy team to identify opportunities for our artists in different artist-agnostic campaigns throughout the year, and will interface with our biggest DSPs as needed. You will also lead post-campaign analysis as needed, in order to identify best practices for future projects.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships and liaise internally to identify opportunities for our artists in multi-artist campaigns/celebrations (Black History Month, Pride, Black Music Month, Halloween)
- Be our team’s point of contact / liaison internally and with some partners for our annual holiday campaign
- Work within the CMG label (Marketing, Track Marketing, Optimization) to prioritize and ideate around these projects
- Discuss opportunities & projects with biggest DSPs to maximize exposure for label repertoire
- Share insight, analysis and recommendations as a follow up to each activated campaign
Who you are:
- 5-7 years of music industry experience (ideally in streaming/account management/label)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Team player & positive attitude
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Be sure to mention the word **BLISS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok