Posted 21 Sept 2022, 9:42 am
Data Science Intern at Everest.Ltd
About The Internship
A client of Everest.Ltd is looking to hire Data Science Interns for their team. Their main responsibilities primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. Typically they are supposed to be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
• Undergraduate- Preferable Graduation Year is 2023 or later.
• You are working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• Minimum GPA: 3.0 strongly preferred, may consider 2.7 and above.
• Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
• Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Apply now and we'll connect with you to explore your best matches!
Pay range unavailable
- Salary information is not available at the moment.
Please mention the word **COMFORT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok