Posted 21 Sept 2022, 10:30 am
User Experience Design Lead at GIANT Protocol
The GIANT Protocol Foundation aims to empower the world to build a more open and inclusive internet. It created the GIANT Protocol to decentralize and democratize access to connectivity and financial services for all. It’s a new web3 telecommunications layer that coordinates, tokenizes, and financializes ownership of the entire telecom ecosystem.
GIANT Connect is a consumer app powered by GIANT Protocol offering the most fun and rewarding way to stay connected to the Internet. Access inflight wifi on thousands of planes, mobile networks in 120 countries, and 68M free and premium wifi hotspots globally. Earn crypto rewards when you go online and when you don’t.
We’re seeking an experienced User Experience Design Lead to craft an intuitive, easy-to-use,
and elegant mobile app experience for our users. The User Experience Design Lead will
leverage their expertise in human factors and mobile app design to translate consumer use
cases and product requirements into intuitive, easy-to-use, and elegant mobile app experience.
In this role you will:
- Own the user flows and design language for our flagship mobile app GIANT Connect
- Translate a set of use cases and product features into effortless app flows and intuitive
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and marketing to understand our
vision, target audiences, objectives, value propositions, capabilities, and constraints to
design experiences that are both visionary and practical
- Apply knowledge of human factors to data-informed insights to design, test, measure,
and iterate on experiences that drive measurable business outcomes
- Exercise impeccable judgment on prioritization, have a good sense for which decisions
require broader buy-in from the group and which decisions you can run with
- Act with autonomy, drive, and a sense of ownership to cultivate an experience that
balances function with fun, that just works and surprises & delights
- 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer on a large-scale mobile app
- Direct experience with a 0-1 mobile app design project or a major redesign of the user
experience of a large-scale mobile app
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex propositions to multiple audiences into
effortless, intuitive, and delightful mobile app experiences
- Successful track record of cultivating positive working relationships throughout the
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication and a track record influencing technical
and non-technical staff
- A palpable passion for effortless, functional, and delightful user experience design
Thinking in possibilities: We realize that most see the world in terms of what is not possible. We believe the future is made by those who see what is possible. Seeing a path of possibilities requires intellectual curiosity, dedication, and diligence. We are big thinkers and believers but also pragmatists, focused on relentless execution.
Integrity of word, thought, and action: Integrity is what is behind our words, thoughts, and actions. We help ourselves and others to stay true to why we do things so we can align, together, for the highest purpose.
Diversity of perspectives: A good discussion is one that ends with all participants feeling that the other participants understood them, even if they had different ideas. This requires trust, vulnerability, and compassion. We believe organizations where people can truly co-create will thrive.
Winning with purpose: We are mission focused and realize that winning is a requirement to achieve lasting change that benefits everyone. Even though we love to compete, we understand that winning is not the same as success, but is needed to succeed.
Ownership is key: When we own our successes, failures, best qualities, and flaws, we can truly work in a team, as a team. Ownership unlocks greatness as a team because it enables us to support and be supported.
The excellence of being: Excellence is an expression of being–of what we want for ourselves and others. It is passion turned into action. We share a desire to learn and excel while being comfortable with failing. Excellence comes when we’re courageously open about what we desire for this world.
Unity in consciousness: We understand that we are all one. We are all working towards moving humanity forward in unique ways. We firmly believe that there is infinitely more that unites us than divides us, and our work is to bring that out in the world.
- Competitive salary with generous token plan
- Unlimited PTO and flexible remote options
- Health benefits: medical, dental, vision, EAP, virtual medicine, and more
- 401k with company match
- Annual professional development budget
Please mention the word **SWEETNESS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok