Posted 21 Sept 2022, 0:41 pm
People Partner Manager at Robinhood
About the team:
Our People team plays a meaningful role in finding and growing world-class talent to achieve our mission, and we need your help! As a People & Programs Partner, you'll help amplify the effectiveness of our Customer Care and Shared Services teams and continue to make Robinhood an outstanding place for our “Hoodies”. By partnering with a set of client groups as well as People Partners to implement key people programs across the departments, you’ll set our employees up for tackling some of the toughest problems in the financial & tech industries.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Consulting and influencing leaders: Through building close partnerships with some of our most senior leaders, you’ll enable the organization to solve critical and complex business challenges
- Supporting leaders & aligning people strategy with business goals: By working alongside business leaders, you’ll bring together your people expertise with knowledge of our business to deliver people strategies that help grow and develop our talent
- Coaching and developing managers: You’ll leverage your experience in organizational design, building high performing teams, and navigating difficult conversations to coach managers and leaders through the full range of the employee journey
- Managing organizational change: You’ll collaborate with other PeopleX team members to effectively communicate and land organizational changes by advocating for solutions that specific needs and facilitating company-wide communications and trainings
- Championing culture: You’ll be responsible for championing and stewarding the culture of our teams - ensuring that their unique voices, perspectives, and challenges are heard
- Managing strategic projects: You’ll help spearhead or advise on projects and programs that drive the business forward - within the businesses you support and across Robinhood.
- Rolling up your sleeves: From data entry to ad-hoc administrative work, you’re ready to jump in and do what it takes to support our people operations and programs
- Experience personally leading and influencing key components of People Partnering: organizational design, change management, manager coaching/development, compensation and employee relations
- Direct experience supporting leaders within a non-exempt workforces (i.e. call center)
- Experience leading and managing HRBPs that are geographically dispersed
- Expertise in building trusting relationships with leaders at all levels
- Familiarity working in a fast paced, high performance culture where the business is constantly evolving
- Ability to strike a balance between strategic partnership-building and getting things done
- Comfort with interpreting and using people data to tell a story and translating it into actionable strategy
- Collaborative, thoughtful leadership with nimble navigation across strategic and operational realities
- Experience working within Financial services organizations (Call Centers or Broker-Dealer)
- Ability to adapt and drive solutions to ambiguous problems
- Passion for customer service, first principles thinking, and the challenges facing a Customer Experience org bringing “tech” to a heavily regulated industry
- Experience working with non-exempt employee population
- Experience working and learning in a high growth, fast-paced environment
CO Residents: In Colorado, the base pay for this position ranges from $150000 to $198000. This role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and participation in Robinhood’s equity plan.
Please mention the word **EUPHORIA** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok