Posted 21 Sept 2022, 0:41 pm
Customer Engagement Specialist at Constant Contact
What you'll do:
- Act as a first point of contact for customer inquiries via telephone
- Resolve technical and other support inquiries and assist in escalations
- Seek and recommend ideas to help cultivate the FAQ/Knowledge Base used by all customers and Constant Contact Support team
- Provide feedback on defects and enhancements
- Educate customers on product features as well as online help resources
- Educate and coach customers on products and services to enhance their online marketing strategy
- Drive customer engagement to help our customers be more successful
Who you are:
- Computer Savvy: You know your way around a computer. From surfing the web to troubleshooting your smartphone, you have done it all!
- A People Person: You find it easy to make connections with others and can’t imagine a job without human to human contact
- Always Putting Customers First: You enjoy delighting the customer and are willing to go above and beyond to do so
- A Master Multitasker: You’ll be speaking with customers, reviewing their marketing materials, and navigating our knowledge base – all at the same time
- Attention to detail: Since we are in a virtual environment, you must demonstrate superior verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills and flexibility
- A Team Player: you coordinate with your team and manager(s) to help reach collective goals and directives, ensuring no fellow teammate is left behind
Need to Know:
- We are hiring Fully Remote, US based employees only for an October 31st Start Date
- Shifts will be during our opening hours Monday-Saturday 8am-10pm EST
- Compensation is dependent on experience/location with range starting at $15-$17/hr
Please mention the word **PLEASES** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok