Posted 21 Sept 2022, 5:50 pm
Associate Copywriter at Vytalize Health
We are currently looking for an Associate (Jr.) Copywriter. This position will entail:
- Proof, edit and ensure consistency across all marketing & communications pieces
- Create engaging, concise, and creative copy across all Vytalize channels and collateral
- Print (letters, brochures, one-pagers, postcards)
- Digital (website, social, articles, video, infographics)
- Provide quick-turnaround short-form copy for ongoing business needs without compromising quality
- Incorporate and trim text, charts, tables, infographics, and photos as appropriate
- Repurpose existing content for multiple tactics, channels, and audiences
- Regularly review content for technical errors, accuracy of facts, and brand consistency
- Research best practices and conduct competition / market analysis and develop actionable conclusions & next steps
- Coordinate and conduct interviews with physicians and patients
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners within Vytalize and external clients
- Organize files
What will make you a successful hire
The ideal candidate enjoys autonomy and working independently as well as part of a team. The position will implement the mission, philosophy and goals of Vytalize health in all activities. The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-4 years experience in a similar role
- Excitement about working in a fast-paced, startup environment
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive base salary.
- Annual bonus potential
- Stock options
- Generous Health benefits for you and your family; 100% employee coverage/90% family (effective on start date)
- Summer Fridays
- Office technology setup
- Ability to help build a market leader in value-based healthcare at a rapidly growing organization
- Medical, Dental, Vision and additional benefits are offered.
- All IT equipment to work efficiently will be provided.
- Mileage Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $65,000-85,000
Please mention the word **PLEASING** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok