Posted 21 Sept 2022, 0:03 am
Health Coach at Aston Carter
- Job Description/Details*
- Job Title*: Virtual Health Coach
- Pay Rate: * $18/hour
- Contract Length:
- 3 months -*
- Chance to go perm based on performance and attendance
- Worksite Location:
- 100% Remote Role
- Hours: *
- Training Hours:*
- Training is 4 weeks, Monday - Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm (Central)
- After training:
- Monday – Friday, 10:30am – 7pm (Central)*
- Must be able to work every 5th Saturday (If working a Saturday, will have day off during the week) * *
- Job Description: *
- Virtual health coach position
- Receiving inbound and making outbound calls to employees of companies who have enrolled/partnered with company for Health Coaching (50% inbound/50% outbound)
- Encouraging employees to maintain healthy habits such as proper diet, tobacco reduction, proper exercise, etc.
- Work towards: Smoking cessation, manage diabetes, lower blood pressure, lose weight, etc
- Health coaches help employees reach their health and wellness goals
- Members get points toward their accounts during this program (for reaching certain milestones/completing tasks) and can redeem these points for prizes that are available from the company they work with.
- Sharecare CSRs ask members if they want a health coach to follow up to help them reach their goals – they say yes – now a health coach is reaching out to talk with them, understand their wants/needs/goals à Set the program with the person then go over the plan à set monthly touchpoint to connect with people and go over progress à goal is to get people healthy
- Metrics:* Measure call volume and how many people they sign up for a program
- Sharecare doesn’t have a hard count on weightless or people completing program since it’s outside of their control but continues to focus on helping their members through call quality and adherence
- Company Info and EVP:* About the company: Sharecare partners with companies to help improve their employee wellness, which will lessen the overall amount of Dr. visits made by employees and lower their insurance premiums. Employees receive incentives for participating in health coaching sessions. * *
- Qualifications:* *
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in:
- Exercise Science, Sports Medicine, Health Science, Food & Nutrition, Kinesiology, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology
- Upbeat and personable* – supportive and motivational and likes talking to people about health and wellness *
- 1+ year in customer service
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Please mention the word **SUPREMELY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok