Posted 18 Sept 2022, 5:39 pm
Administrative Assistant at She's Newsworthy Media Inc.
***MUST FILL OUT APPLICATION HERE TO BE CONSIDERED: https://www.shesnewsworthy.com/join-our-team***
Please no emails or messages.
Rate: $24.00/hour CDN paid monthly
Training rate: $20.00/hour (approximately four weeks)
Benefits: Optional after three months
Hours per week: 20-25 hours
Office hours: Monday - Friday 10am-5pm
Location: remote within Canada with preference in EST
About the administrative assistant role:
Our administrative assistant will work closely with the CEO to provide day-to-day support and will do all administration for our signature PR program, Media Success Coaching.
About She’s Newsworthy Media:
She’s Newsworthy Media was founded by former TV reporter Jennifer Singh to help amplify the voices of women in the media because their expertise is underrepresented. The company is now Canada’s go-to resource for women entrepreneurs who want to get massive exposure for their businesses on TV.
We help our clients land media spots on the most popular Canadian TV shows including The Social, Cityline, CP24 Breakfast, Global News Morning and Your Morning. The company is working on a cross-Canada expansion that includes the launch of She’s Newsworthy Academy which will help other journalists become certified consultants for the company. The company has always been virtual and all team members are journalists who work remotely.
Administrative support includes:
- Managing our team calendar in Acuity and sending google calendar invites
- Supporting the team with tech troubleshooting on our online platforms
- Updating and sending proposals to clients in Dubsado
- On-boarding new team members and getting them set-up in the system
- Updating website (Squarespace)
- Creating promotional material for CEO’s media interviews + speaking
- Creating automations for email funnels in Convert Kit
- Creating and updating graphics and presentation slides in Canva
- Updating SEO
- Drafting newsletters
Coordination for our Media Success Coaching program includes:
- Client on-boarding and off-boarding
- Updating content in online platform Learn + uploading classes
- Updating client Trello boards
- Updating team Trello boards
- Client tech support for accessing platforms
- Drafting weekly client newsletters
- Updating Canva slides for weekly classes
- Updating client press internally + externally
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines consistently and manage multiple tasks
- Solution oriented mindset to resolve any problems that arise
- Tech savvy and open to using new tools and software
- Positive attitude and professionalism when working together, communicating with clients and when representing She’s Newsworthy Media online and in the virtual space
- Excellent writing skills
Apps + tools required for the position:
- Successful candidate will need their own computer and will work from home
- Position requires strong understanding of online platforms and ability to navigate and troubleshoot when required
- We currently use Convert Kit, Squarespace, Acuity, Canva, Zoom, Teachable, Learn, Dubsado, Trello and Google Drive
- Knowledge of the Canadian media industry, programs, popular culture and trends
- Previous experience working with entrepreneurs and in a small business
- Experience with Trello, email marketing, CRMs (Dubsado) and online course platforms
- Experience in public relations, journalism or communications, or business administration
- Completion of diversity, equity and inclusivity training
***APPLY HERE: https://www.shesnewsworthy.com/join-our-team***
Please mention the word **EBULLIENTLY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok