Posted 15 Jun 2022, 8:15 am
Quality Assurance Architect at CrunchTime
CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we'd like to hear from you. We are looking for a highly motivated Quality Assurance Architect to manage and oversee all aspects of automated product testing for CrunchTime’s Application Suite. This position will report to the VP of Product Development and be part of the Architecture team. This role will be responsible defining strategy and process, training staff in the automation technologies used and primary oversight of all CI/CD processes. This individual will be responsible for all automated testing architectures and is expected to be highly engaged with technology. The role will establish and maintain standards of excellence and will ensure compliance with onshore and offshore staff.
*This position offers 100% remote flexibility.
- Oversees and supports all CI/CD infrastructure and 3rd party relationships
- Coordinate all testing architecture efforts with U.S. and offshore testing teams as well as 3rd party vendors.
- Provide oversight as the subject matter export to test automation and the relationship of testing in a continuous build and deployment model.
- Devise the testing methodology and provide tools to ensure maximum productivity and visibility of release quality milestones
- Provide training and mentorship to QA staff.
- Maintain and provide quality metrics about releases to the organization
- Test application functionality as needed during the release
- Verification and documentation of defects identified during testing or reported by internal users and/or customer end-users
- Provide automated test reporting to internal and external customers including historical trends and root cause analysis
- Develop a plan to unify testing technologies across the product lines
- Approves high level design for all test framework enhancements
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills
- Superior oral and written communications
- Strong project management skills
- Proven expert at various web and mobile development technologies, including Java, Spring, REST, IOS and Android Development, Xamarin, jquery
- Proven experience with various software development tools, JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, SVN, Docker, Cucumber
- Proven export in testing frameworks and tools, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, RestAssured, Selenoid, JMeter, TestNG, Maven
- Proven experience with Linux, CentOS preferred, and Windows
- Proven experience implementing and supporting large Selenium based testing frameworks
- Some experience with networking, security, routing, firewalls, vpn and packet sniffing
- Exceptional SQL and database skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- High degree of professionalism
- Detail-Oriented and superior multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability/desire to work within a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to handle a variety of tasks related to build and release pipeline
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- 8+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- 5+ years of experience testing web application in a Java environment
- 5+ years of experience developing automated test frameworks, preferably selenium
- 5+ years of experience testing mobile application for Android and IOS
- Prior experience overseeing/managing the SDLC from end-to-end is preferred
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits
- Wednesday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
Be sure to mention the word **TRUSTWORTHY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok