Posted 19 Sept 2022, 7:05 am
Administrative Business Partner Advisory Services at L I T
We are on a mission to ensure that the financial system is routing money to the best ideas while helping people build and protect their long-term financial health. Our platform empowers financial advisors to learn about, build personalized strategies around, and invest in (previously inaccessible) private investments to help them grow their businesses and improve the outcomes of their clients.
The market for private investments is expected to grow by $2 trillion in the next decade, but remains largely inaccessible to the majority of non-institutional investors. Our platform provides exclusive educational content, personalized guidance, bespoke investment options, and a streamlined investment process to help make these investments more accessible than ever before.
L I T is looking for a self-starting Administrative Business Partner with entrepreneurial spirit to support one of our co-founders and help leverage our Advisory Services team. A successful candidate for this role is someone who is high energy, detail-oriented, a proactive project manager, and a routine problem solver who can help optomize our team. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is eager to learn more about our business and jump into various projects and initiatives while keeping our co-founder organized. We want someone who is excited about being the “right hand human” for our co-founder, and grow with us. This is not a typical admin role, we want a partner who is eager to dive in and add value in a plethora of different ways.
- Administrative support for our co-founder (who is extremely low ego and cool)
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing travel (or other) logistics when necessary.
- Prioritize emails and respond when necessary. Help our co-founder with task management and project organization.
- Advisory Servcies Support: Attend various client meetings alongside our co-founder and be an information sponge and thought partner.
- Help our team build presentation frameworks, data reports, and lead various ad-hoc projects.
- Invest in authentic partnerships
- Act like an owner
- See problems as opportunities
- Work smart and move fast
- Be compassionately candid
- Strong time management skills and high attention to detail. It is your natural tendency to organize and prioritize.
- Extremely ethical and trustworthy. As you will have access to many confidential documents and information, it is crucial that you hold yourself to a high standard when dealing with sensitive information.
- Low ego and high EQ: you don't limit yourself to the job description, you think outside the box and are drives to create positive change. You value thoughtful collaboration and enjoy working alongside your peers.
- Constantly seeking opportunities for growth. You should be comfortable working in an ever-changing environment, and capable of ensuring that competing priorities stay on track.
- Your professional and/or academic background is less important to us than your demonstrated ability to work smart and move fast.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required.
- 2-3+ years of experience in a supportive function and or have experience supporting co-founders at another startup. Individuals with previous job titles like “people operations coordinator, office manager, administrative assistant, or executive assistant” would be a great fit for this role but we are open to a wide variety of backgrounds. We are looking for a utility player who is eager to jump in and get their hands dirty.
- Experience at an early stage start-up (in the technology or finance space a huge plus!)
- Authorized to work in the US. We do not offer visa sponsorship for this position.
- This role is fully remote though US travel will be required.
Please mention the word **HUMOUROUS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok