Posted 15 Sept 2022, 10:30 am
Visual Designer at ParaSwap
We are a Tech company in the Blockchain ecosystem. We demonstrate a true passion for building great products that thousands of people use every day. By working at ParaSwap, you will play an integral role, and your work will directly impact the company's success. Our team is international and based around the globe, all working entirely remotely and using English as the primary communication language. We are currently 20 team members, but we expect the team to double in the coming months. We are still at an early stage, so it is an extraordinary time to join us!
We are looking for an experienced creative, and innovative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and great attention to detail. This role is perfect for curious individuals who take the initiative and push themselves creatively. As a Visual Designer, you will contribute to the success of our brand and help establish our visual language, content strategy, and brand guidelines. You will also work with our Head of Design and our marketing team on maintaining our design vision.
- Strong design portfolio that showcases your track record of creating beautiful designs across a variety of channels and mediums (digital, print, media);
- Mastering Adobe Creative Suite for graphic design and motion design;
- Good attention to detail: typography, colour, visual hierarchy, spacing, animations;
- Seeking consistency and simplicity while designing original concepts for brands, products, and marketing operations;
- Good collaboration skills, as well as a high sense of ownership and integrity. You can be a valuable individual contributor, but you can also co-create with fellow designers and stakeholders;
- Ability to work under short deadlines and manage your own tasks;
- You don't mind learning continuously. We operate in a highly innovative industry, and we discover and build new things every day. You are curious by nature, and you don't mind questioning your assumptions and seeking feedback from the team.
- Experience working for innovative startups in DeFi;
- Experience trading cryptocurrencies and NFT;
- Experience using Figma and Lottiefiles.
- Fully remote organization, work with great-minded people from across the globe;
- Competitive compensation package and ESOP;
- You can get access to the latest technologies (hardware and software) to work comfortably from home or from a co-working space of your choice;
- Career development and learning opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Quarterly company meeting to gather all the members together
- You will join a world-class team that is conquering a market where no startup has yet managed to establish itself;
- We are an early-stage startup, and our environment is fast-paced: your impact will be direct, and you will significantly contribute to the company's success.
Please mention the word **PERSONALIZED** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok