Posted 15 Sept 2022, 4:15 pm
Copywriter at NextRoll
At AdRoll, we enable ecommerce marketers and the brands to run their multi channel digital marketing activities in one platform. The content we create and the community we build helps to educate and empower these marketers in making them successful in their roles.
AdRoll is looking for a Copywriter to join its marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Creative – you will collaborate and execute on brand initiatives internally and externally. You will be responsible for owning and crafting our brand voice across multiple marketing channels including, but not limited to, the marketing website, global brand campaigns, video content, and various social channels. You will also ideate and lead discussions pertaining to the continued development of the AdRoll brand as well as production designers to ensure both consistency and power of messaging/visualization in market.
This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Our work environment is one where ambition thrives and so will you. We help every employee discover their full potential by giving them opportunities to expand their skills and develop their career at NextRoll. Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we're committed to helping all of our employees learn and grow.
The impact you’ll make:
- Define and own the AdRoll brand voice
- Communicate complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways to a non-technical audience
- Write and/or edit content across multiple marketing channels; Conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns
- Partner with our product marketing team to develop video concepts and scripts
- Create compelling CTAs and sales materials that are fun yet polished and professional
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
- Be an evangelist for the brand - assisting with the development of our brand guidelines and contributing to the ongoing evolution of our brand in market
Skills you’ll bring:
- 4-6 years of professional writing experience
- Degree in English, Communications, or related experience
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding portfolio of writing samples; A proven track record of writing compelling, engaging copy
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with a quick turnaround time
- Tech/Agency experience a definite plus; Proofreading chops are a big plus
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back
AdRoll, a division of NextRoll, is a leading marketing automation platform that gives growing ecommerce brands the power to connect with people everywhere they go online. The AdRoll Platform is fueled by our pioneering use of machine learning to analyze real-time performance advertising data – and that early work is why more than 120k brands have relied on us since 2007. We believe in giving every ecommerce marketer across fashion, beauty, health & wellness, travel, and more, the marketing automation – aka superpowers – they need to connect with customers and grow their business.
We are committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Please mention the word **LEGENDARY** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok