Posted 15 Sept 2022, 4:16 pm
Technical Program Manager Clinician Experience at Nomad Health Corporate
What will you do at Nomad?
As a Technical Program Manager at Nomad Health, you will have an amazing opportunity to have a major impact on the future of our entire platform, using your creative intelligence and natural empathy for users to define delightful products which power the Nomad engine. We’re looking for an experienced leader to drive development of critical internal user experiences that are key to our goal of getting clinicians to the best job for them as quickly and effortlessly as possible. This is a business-critical space, and Nomad has and continues to redefine how the entire industry approaches it. You will be at the forefront of that.
- Own technical program delivery of a major aspect of Nomad’s product line, driving new feature development through every stage of the agile software development lifecycle and provide agile coaching/support for multiple workstreams
- Drive agile planning, execution processes, backlog management and work prioritization. Identify and drive improvements to the software development lifecycle and standard methodologies in agile engineering
- Collaborate with partner teams to identify future needs and prioritize development and delivery
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and development teams to craft technical solutions and provide detailed specifications that satisfy scalability, reliability, and performance goals
- Lead trade-offs between cost, schedule, and customer benefit; and provide technical direction and guidance
- Go broad and deep into the platform architecture to work with the engineering teams on delivering highly scalable and resilient solutions
- Actively identify and resolve potential roadblocks with a hands-on approach
- Use your awareness of Nomad’s current business environment & objectives in order to guide program delivery and outcomes. Makes decisions (as appropriate) to adjust program outcomes to meet business objectives
- Work across team boundaries with leaders and program managers of multiple products or efforts to appropriately prioritize work to gain alignment with overall initiative, organization, and company goals
Who Are You?
- 3+ years of experience in a Technical Program or Product Management role, working directly with engineering and design to build software products.
- You have 2-3 years of demonstrated experience in delivering technical programs in agile delivery models (Scrum and Kanban)
- You are an accomplished practitioner of Agile methodologies beyond simply running ceremonies and understand how to use and be Agile to best support the teams
- You have excellent project management skills, including active mitigation of risks to the plan, providing status updates, management of trade-offs to drive satisfactory completion of product/project, and facilitation of planning and governance activities with the team(s)
- Experience building strong relationships across different functions in the team and across parts of the organization
- Have a keen sense of team dynamics and how to continually tune and improve the team's process to keep things running effectively
- Strong analytical abilities, using tools and data to evaluate team success, process changes as well as the customer impact of feature delivery
- A high degree of competency in all phases of project management, including issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and achievements and communicating overall project status
- Naturally curious and driven with a passion to make things better at every opportunity
- You make decisions based on data/metrics and believes in customer centricity
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Recruiting technologies, ecommerce, or marketplace background strongly preferred.
- Experimentation, and particularly A/B testing experience.
- PMP Certification or Scrum Master Certification (CSM and/or A-CSM or equivalent)
- Experience with healthcare systems or labor marketplaces.
Please mention the word **JOYOUS** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok