Posted 27 Apr 2022, 7:24 pm
Engineer Test at Wavelo
Wavelo is building a new modern SaaS platform to help wireless companies operate around the world. The rollout of 5G networks in the US and elsewhere provides opportunities for innovation in the telecom space. And as an Internet company, our culture, experience, and approach position us well to take advantage of these.
If you are a seasoned Engineer in Test and this sounds like something you might like to be a part of, we may have a job for you!
We are looking for people with the following:
- 3+ years of professional experience with Automated QA
- Experience designing and building Automated Test Frameworks
- Experience designing E2E Test Suites
- Experience with BDD and Cucumber
- An “Automate First” attitude
- Experience working closely with other Engineers to ensure full test coverage
- Demonstrated success improving the development and QA process
- Experience working with Stakeholders to create accurate Test Cases
- Positive and constructive attitude paired with fantastic verbal and written communication skills
Why work with us:
- You enjoy greenfield software development
- You excel at solving problems at scale for millions of people
- You want to work with cutting edge technologies
- You want to work with and learn from some of the smartest minds in the industry
Nice to have:
- Experience with Kafka, Event Driven Architecture, & Microservices
- Experience with RDBMS & SQL
- Experience working with Restful APIs & Postman
- Experience improving CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Contributions to an open-source project (of any kind)
- Experience in the telecoms space
Want to know more about what we stand for? At Tucows we care about protecting the open Internet, narrowing the digital divide, and supporting fairness and equality.
We also know that diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches and diverse points of view.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Learn more about Tucows, our culture and employee benefits on our site here.
Please reference this when applying: RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok