Posted 14 Jun 2022, 4:00 pm
Customer Service Agent at Betclic Group
WE ARE BETCLIC
A leader in Europe in sports betting and online games, Betclic is a French company with:
- 🧑🤝🧑 11 million players vibrating to the rhythm of sports competitions
- ⭐️ a wide range of sports betting, poker, casino games and online horse betting
- ⚽️ More than 50 sports open to betting
- 📅 300,000 sports events available to bet on each year
- 🖥 60,000 live sporting events broadcast each month
- 🎰 More than 3,000 casino games to try out
- 🃏 Over 2 million poker games played each month
- 🚀 numerous official partnerships such as in France the FFF, Ligue 1 Uber Eats, the Coupe de France, Rugby Top 14 (LNR), the Betclic Elite in basket-ball (LNB), UBB, Boxers de Bordeaux…
- 🌏 Headquartered in Bordeaux, Betclic is a multicultural and international company with more than 38 nationalities among its 800 employees in five European countries: France, Italy, Malta, Poland and Portugal.
To find more information about us, please check our Corporate website: https://betclicgroup.com/en/discover/
Does the world of sport and games excite you? Do you like challenges and participating in our collective effort?
Betclic invites you to join the adventure!
ENTER THE GAME
The Customer Service Agent (Italian) interacts with customers of the Italian market segment in response to enquiries and complaints relating to our products and services, as well as implementing proactive measures to ensure customer satisfaction. Customer contacts may be received through e-mail, telephone, chat or any other communication tool. In addition, the Agent is responsible for ensuring that communications made by the company are in a format that is correct and legible for all of our customers.
YOUR ROLE AT BETCLIC
In this context, your duties are:
- Acquiring a good understanding and knowledge of our products, including the specific functions of sports betting, casino and live casino, as well as the tools used for each product.
- Assisting the Italian market customers with financial, functional and technical problems and enquiries to closure.
- Working rotating shifts or specified hours to handle the daily customer support workload.
- Being up-to-date with promotions, competitions and special offers that we promote to our customers.
- Creation and maintenance of standard responses to frequently asked questions and upcoming situations.
- Reporting of urgent matters such as downtime and multi-user problems to third parties, Operations Manager and Country Manager.
- Requesting assistance with requests that one is not able to solve him/herself and escalating where necessary.
- Escalating any contact involving Responsible Gaming to the Operations Manager.
- Assisting the Risk & Fraud and Finance Departments with fraud checks and processes.
- Assisting the Operations Manager, the Country Manager and Marketing Managers in marketing campaigns conducted through email, telephone, the website, or any other type of media.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Employees with a good dose of humour, respect and kindness, a little zeal and a real passion for their profession!
This job is for you if:
- You have experience and knowledge of the iGaming industry especially in Customer Service.
- You are native Italian.
- You have excellent level of spoken and written English.
- You have good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office.
- You are adaptable and you have excellent communication skills.
- You are autonomous and proactive.
- You are analytical.
- You have excellent organisation and Time Management skills.
- You are a Team Player.
- You are customer oriented with good listening skills.
- You are persistent and you are able to keep confidential information.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Travel & Leisure benefit up to €600 per year.
- Fitness benefit up to €15 per month.
- Meal allowance.
- Private health insurance after 6 months of employment.
- Private pension scheme after 6 months of employment.
- Relocation package.
- Flexibility and remote working arrangement.
- Possibility to work remotely from home country for few weeks/year.
- Constant focus on skills development with a personalized annual training program.
- Career development in an international environment.
And the opportunity to work in a friendly, youthful and fun atmosphere!
Indefinite position to be filled as soon as possible in Sliema, Malta
Betclic Group - Tagliaferro Business Centre, Level 3, Gaiety Lane, Sliema SLM1551, Malta
Be sure to mention the word **STELLAR** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human / RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok